2. smokercraft 17.5

My boat restoration

Good on you nice setup
  3. smokercraft 17.5

Timber Wolf Lodge update.

Nice jimmy say hi to the Wallace’s for me from the good kirby lol cheers
  4. smokercraft 17.5

Lost Channel

Hey Moocow was just up there for a week out of port loring fished outside weeds 10 to 15 ft did well bb with spinners and worms worked well Wilson is where it's at or if u found a camp named smokey is good fishing as well ,lakers are down in main channel of Wilson lake if u talk with the bait...
  5. smokercraft 17.5

winterizing my etech, piece of cake

etecs r great did my 115 in the lane way last week ready for storage till next year nice and easy love it
  6. smokercraft 17.5

Bunk Guides??

Next week lol
  7. smokercraft 17.5

ice/water conditions

bucketsoff why post at all if u know it all , we are just trying to help with some info nut u don't need help by the sounds of it good luck on the water be safe (y)
  8. smokercraft 17.5

Fishing Report - Mayan Riviera March 20

hey stomp was at coba in January and yes the food was great and staff was cool we were going to try fishing but the girls won the battle next time for sure cool videos thanks Kirby
  9. smokercraft 17.5

Any Ice yet!

yupper heading to riviera mayan Monday hope when we get back theres a safe amount of ice in the bay cheers boyz
  10. smokercraft 17.5

Timberwolves

where abouts is that
  11. smokercraft 17.5

57 inch... 50+ lb. Musky caught by 8 year old boy

CANT WAIT TILL ME AND MY SON CAN TO THIS GREAT JOB DAVE AND DAD
  12. smokercraft 17.5

Tagged out

great job guys those r some studs there very nice
  13. smokercraft 17.5

boat cleaning

slimy grimy mix with hot water and watch it work iust did my 23ft in less then an hour
  14. smokercraft 17.5

release issue

what # is the elastic u guys use for the boards 32 or 64 might be guessing there thanks kirb
  15. smokercraft 17.5

anyone been out in the bay yet

just wondering if any one has been out perchin in the bay I would think all the ice is blow out to the lakeside going to be some nice weather coming up and is there any ramps open yet thanks kirb
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks