anyone been out in the bay yet

smokercraft 17.5

just wondering if any one has been out perchin in the bay I would think all the ice is blow out to the lakeside going to be some nice weather coming up and is there any ramps open yet thanks kirb

I think almost all ramps are open inside the bay. I went out of old cut lat weekend. Fish? That's another story. I fished around for 3 hours and not a single perch.

My Brother-In-Law & his son plus a friend were planning on going out to the Inner Bay Today, to try there luck on catching some Pike. I will post as soon as he calls me later to give me a Report on their Day on the Water. Meanwhile, I hope that it is safe to take the Tarp off my Boat today, I don`t see any Snow or Nasty Weather ahead in the Weather Forecast. I am looking forward to getting out onto the water somewhere nearby for my Boat first run of the Season;) :) Have a Safe Boating Season Everyone.

Couple guys I know been out for perch and its been hit or miss. As for pike that water's still pretty cold, thats gonna be a tough bite. Better start warming up here soon!

My Brother-In-Law & his son(nephew), did not go out today as they had planned to go to Long Point Bay, but they have the Boat ready to go for tomorrow instead. I will post once I get their report on their Day on the water once they get back by tomorrow evening.

Went out today fished four spots from old cut to EC10 with nothing. Then we moved to a few spots that produce pike early and they never let us down, however most were smaller landed one nice one though.

Brother-In-Law & my Nephew plus a friend of his, went out to Long Point Bay today, they caught No Fish, and apparently 4 other Boat`s with Angler`s that they talked to,that where out on the Bay also, had No Fish. All & all, they had a Good Time, they said, Fish or No Fish. The weather was Comfortable to be out on the Bay.

I was out friday -- one big white perch on first cast at EC5. It got off at the boat and my 7 yr old was mad at me. After that I had some minnows cleaned off my hooks but nothing. Water temp was 41F at the surface.

Also saw 1 big submerged ice hut floating off of Turkey Point Marina.

I too fished it on good fri. with only 3 perch to talk about. we moved all over the bay.

Blastr

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks