boat cleaning

highhopes

pulled the boat out this weekend holly crap I new it would be dirty but not to the point where it looked like I needed the weed eater lol so I was wondering where to get it cleaned got the worst of today but I would like a price and how long I well lose the boat for still got lots of fishing lift yet lol

pulled the boat out this weekend holly crap I new it would be dirty but not to the point where it looked like I needed the weed eater lol so I was wondering where to get it cleaned got the worst of today but I would like a price and how long I well lose the boat for still got lots of fishing lift yet lol
WHERE R YOU,an what type of hull???

im in Cambridge but I can come to you if its not like a 4hr drive lol as for the hull I don't know if you can tell by this picture and its a 18ft
DSCF2457.JPG

go to walmart and get a bottle of starbrite hull cleaner. youll be amazed

Last edited:
im in Cambridge but I can come to you if its not like a 4hr drive lol as for the hull I don't know if you can tell by this picture and its a 18ft
DSCF2457.JPG
A gallon of muratic acid an a good sprayer will do the job,where mask an rubber gloves,glasses

yea I got all that but the problem is from the bunks back I cant get under the boat and its a lot off work lol if I can find someone around the port Burwell area he would get my business every fall when I pull the boat out but I need a quick turn around because I start fishing the bay of quinte in oct. or nov.

Highhopes; I got some stuff called Capt Phab recommended by Biddles Marine. It's a white powder you mix a couple tablespoons in a spray bottle, spray it on and the crud on the boat just runs off. Sure takes the work out that job. It's about $20 and probably last you 4 years.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks