Recent content by fishnhunt

1. fishnhunt

Boat rigging question...

Riggers as far back as you can get them, then dypsy's next then rocket launchers for lead. Whether on inlines or big boards.
  2. fishnhunt

Fishing Report Stanley @ 70'

Lakers would not be up that high, and doubtful outta Stanley, not deep enough.
  3. fishnhunt

Boat Launches

All closed
  4. fishnhunt

Blastrcharters perch

Judging by the background that is from last year.
  5. fishnhunt

Lake conditions this morning

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=45132
  6. fishnhunt

And you wonder why......

So many sport fishermen & women get upset with commercial fishing. Unfortunately as with many things these days it only takes one clown to tarnish public opinion. If I was a netter on Superior I'd be tracking this particular clown down and handing him/her over to the authorities...
  7. fishnhunt

Cell phone reception

There are dead spots all over the lake. Doesn't matter which provider you are with. I've been with Telus since they came to Ontario. Bell and Rogers may have more towers but their customer service sucks sh!t. Once you get 10-15+miles off shore there are no guarantees thus the need for a VHF.
  8. fishnhunt

commercial crookery

I see this thread going sideways really quick, But I couldn't agree more with you Josh. Charged multiple times on minor offences and now this... I'm not jumping on the bash all commercial fisherman band wagon but this dude should have all his boats seized and his license revoked for life. He's...
  9. fishnhunt

Indoor storage (boat)

King storage I think its called.. in Alymer has a ton of indoor space, but I have no idea of cost or how they are for accessibility once your in. Its the old imperial tobacco plant right on 73/imperial road.
  10. fishnhunt

Why are these Commercial nets not marked better?

If you left something strung across a highway that potentially could kill someone you'd be charged but the lake is exempt, its a joke.
  11. fishnhunt

cat creek/bruce

Mud this morning and high.
  12. fishnhunt

Perchin Pt.Bruce Feb 1717

Nice day on the lake today in the big boat. Anchored in 23 fow straight off the pier. Bite was slow at first but struck gold and some bonus silver... beats work for the day. :facepalm:
  13. 2016-02-17 19.26.54.png

2016-02-17 19.26.54.png

14. 2016-02-17 19.22.01.jpg

2016-02-17 19.22.01.jpg

15. fishnhunt

Old wives tale?

Wondering about steel shot and full choke fixed barrel. I've been told by so called experts that it is a no no. Anyone had any experience with this good or bad? Barrel's blowing off or expanding or no problem.. Would love to hear opinions..
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks