Think Pressure Cracks are "No Big Deal" Think again!

I think running around at night on the Ice can be dangerous as well. Especially with lots of snow cover.

Being a bit of a sled head myself I cringe every time I see 'snowmobile' in the headlines. From the start of the sledding season it seems there are fatalities every weekend.

Agreed, you can say that for all Motor Vehicle permits. Common sense must be used. That seems to be in short supply these days.....

x2 @ Bury the babysitter.
Common sense that's not so common anymore, was taught to me by my Dad.
Raised on the farm; using tractors most of the time; my Dad would put his size 10's up my ass, if he ever saw me using road gear coming up from the fields.
Same goes for the sleds on the ice; sure you can do 80 - 100 with it; but why, when 30- 40 will only be 10 or 15 minutes more. My reason for road gear on the tractor was, I was 13 or 15 years old; I was hungry and mom always made the best suppers. LOL

Dan.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks