Indoor storage (boat)

cmac

Have a few inquiries with regards to indoor storage for boats in the St. Thomas area. If any members know of such storage in the area please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Have a few inquiries with regards to indoor storage for boats in the St. Thomas area. If any members know of such storage in the area please let me know.
Thanks in advance,
Mike

Can't help you with a location. Especially in that neck of the woods.
In over forty years I had never stored a boat except in my garage.
Lived in our last home for 28 years. The garages never ever had a car parked it.
Only toys.
Last Fall I had to store my boat due to renovations and a move. First time ever.
Late last February I reached out and asked when it would be convenient to pick it up.

March is great time to start. Especially for ice out bows and shoreline browns.
I figured by offering him a heads up, I would have my boat back in a week or so.

Instead I was advised that because I was one of the first in, I would be out of luck until mid to late April.
I would have to wait until others picked up their boats.

In spite of all my complaints, I didn't get her back until the last week of April.
Could have gotten out more than a few times in that 6 week period.
A lot of guys that replied to my post on another board suggested that this is common practice.
Those that are aware wait until the very last minute.
Then they're not first in and last out.
I was totally unaware.
Don't get buried.

King storage I think its called.. in Alymer has a ton of indoor space, but I have no idea of cost or how they are for accessibility once your in. Its the old imperial tobacco plant right on 73/imperial road.

dropshot...the disadvantage of indoor storage. No argument here.
Thanks fishnhunt, will look into that place.

Had mine at King storage last year....16 ft bowrider, cost me aroundf $30/mth
# is 519-550-1382 you need an appointment for drop off and pick up.

It's a 45 minute drive, but my father has a boat storage barn near port Rowan, call Larry at 519 410 3455, or 519 586 3455

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks