Search results

1. S

Fishing Lodges

Hi everyone wife and I were wanting to try a fishing lodge up north just wondering if anyone has recommendations on any? She won't fly so fly ins won't work. TIA
  2. S

Off Topic New toy

Took a drive to bass pro to use up Christmas gift cards and seen they have these on sale. So used up all my cards and then some lol. Can't wait to try it out
  3. S

Minnkota Terrova

Hi everyone. Looking at putting a second motor on boat and was thinking of this since has some nice features but was wanting it to troll on erie so that being said does anyone use this model? I have a 16 ft aluminum and would want it to be able to troll the 3 mph mark for a long period of time...
  4. S

St Clair River

Wife and I decided to go try our luck on the river today and we're very surprised on the outcome. Kept 32 probably tossed back triple that.
  5. S

My Great Adventure

Took my new to me boat out this morning for the first time. As usual first outings with boats I have owned never go well. To start launched the boat and almost out of cut forgot about transom saver and is now gone. Got to 40ft started setting up. 45 ft my first hook up was a sheepshead. Set back...
  6. S

Off Topic Finally Back

Hi everyone. Has been awhile. Past few years my fishing has been non-existent. The COVID Pandemic then last summer my 18ft fiberglass I had inboard motor broke beyond repair and mechanic said with prices of motors now he didn't think it was worth the boat 😞. Finally a month ago with a year of me...
  7. S

2 mile Lake Outpost

Hi everyone haven't been on for a long time but thought I would share my trip to 2 mile lake last summer. Was a awesome time. When we got there the owner told us fishing was slow but 3 of us out were easily getting 5 walleye each a hour and probably for every 3 walleye caught there was a pike...
  8. S

Thames River

Took a drive around Delaware yesterday afternoon. Water was nice and clear. Lots of people. Tried one of my spots for a couple hours. Lots of snags but managed a 4lber for dinner. It was a beautiful afternoon
  9. S

2 Mile Lake Outpost

Hi everyone. Was thinking of going to 2 mile this summer. Just curious if anyone has ever been there and could give a review
  10. S

Lake Simcoe

Hi everyone. Heading to Simcoe Saturday but have only fished Cooks Bay. Just curious if anyone would be willing to pass on some knowledge of Simcoe that has less dinky perch and is walking distance. Any info is greatly appreciated
  11. S

Ice Bungalows

Hi everyone. I know it's a little early to be thinking of ice fishing but every year the wife and I go on Nippissing for a few days with Angling Outfitters. Great outfitter but the past few years the fishing has been a little disappointing. Does anyone have any recommendations? Dont care what...
  12. S

Current Water Conditions?

Hi guys was thinking of going out of Burwell this afternoon and sites are behind. Wondering if anyone has a current water conditions report? TIA
  13. S

Port Burwell Live

No idea what's going on but 3 hrs 35-55ft. Not a hit :(
  14. S

Crappy Day at Burwell

Was looking forward all week to chasing eyes today and even bought some new line and swivels for leaders.. Got out at 630 and the weather man lied. Waves were 2+ft with some coming over the bow. We stuck it out and they were biting. Got 6 first hour 3 went back in the water then a line snap?. 5...
  15. S

Burwell am

Went out around 7. Set up in 40ft. Got triple hitter in 43. Trolled 43ft for awhile picking up the odd one then nothing. After trolling for couple more hours finally found them west in 51ft. Fishing started fo get hot but so did the wife and boys. Was one of the boys first time trolling and he...
  16. S

Burwell

On lake for about 2hrs. Choppy and very slow. So far 2 silvers 1 walleye
  17. S

Burwell Perch

Went out this morning for some perch. Bite was great but then had 2 commercial boats drop their nets on each side of me and it slowed right down. I did manage to get 30 between 10-14inchers
  18. S

Port Burwell Today

Talked the wife and youngest son into going out today. Started trolling for eyes straight out and found a hungry school. Boated first one as soon as rod was set up. Lost 3 in a hour after that. Hooked into something big that was peeling line like I have never seen then hook pulled out. Wife...
  19. S

Port Burwell

Thought would try our luck today. Nada. Tried trolling from 25-45 ft. Lots of Mark's but no takers. Got bored tried for some perch with same result. Was first boat outing this year and just that was good
  20. S

Port Rowan

Wife and I had some time to spare this morning so we took a drive to Port Rowan. I thought we might try the pier but it was still blocked off. We tried fishing the cut. Nothing spectacular but few keeper size perch and wife had to show me up with a little hammer handle
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks