Current Water Conditions?

SonsOfPerchin

Hi guys was thinking of going out of Burwell this afternoon and sites are behind. Wondering if anyone has a current water conditions report? TIA

Was out this morning off clear creek. Stayed super shallow, and still dealt with constant 2-3 footers. It was more choppy than it was rollers. The moment I hit 50 feet it was 3-4 foot waves and out deeper looked worse then that. But the fish were there and active.

I do see the port Stanley bouy has dropped the wave height by about a foot since this morning when I was out though

We launched out of Glasgow at 8am. 3-4 foot swells. It was laying down to a 2 foot chop when we left at 11. Fishing was good though

conditions look great to head out for a evening fish..can't go wrong evening walleye bite..

nice to hear a Glasgow report...erieau pt was great too yesterday...lots of fish...

Was out this morning off clear creek. Stayed super shallow, and still dealt with constant 2-3 footers. It was more choppy than it was rollers. The moment I hit 50 feet it was 3-4 foot waves and out deeper looked worse then that. But the fish were there and active.
The perch were active??????

Walleye. I went out with a friend who launches off the beach since it’s closer to home than Burwell

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks