Off Topic Finally Back

SonsOfPerchin

Hi everyone. Has been awhile. Past few years my fishing has been non-existent. The COVID Pandemic then last summer my 18ft fiberglass I had inboard motor broke beyond repair and mechanic said with prices of motors now he didn't think it was worth the boat 😞. Finally a month ago with a year of me sighing and whining to the wife she gave me the green light to buy another boat. Thought I would try aluminum this time around so just picked up this new to me 16 fter. Mounting rod holders on it to hopefully chase some eyes tomorrow or Friday 😀.

Attachments

• 20220712_102620.jpg
    20220712_102620.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 20220712_102638.jpg
    20220712_102638.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 90
Hi everyone. Has been awhile. Past few years my fishing has been non-existent. The COVID Pandemic then last summer my 18ft fiberglass I had inboard motor broke beyond repair and mechanic said with prices of motors now he didn't think it was worth the boat 😞. Finally a month ago with a year of me sighing and whining to the wife she gave me the green light to buy another boat. Thought I would try aluminum this time around so just picked up this new to me 16 fter. Mounting rod holders on it to hopefully chase some eyes tomorrow or Friday 😀.
Welcome back

She’s “tight” for sure! But…. As a member of the 80’s club. She is horrible….. I know it’s not politicaly correct. But she is garbage.

Could you troll slowly out of the river-mouth with this chick blasting on the stereo?

“She sells sanctuary”…. Not

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks