Port Burwell Today

SonsOfPerchin

Talked the wife and youngest son into going out today. Started trolling for eyes straight out and found a hungry school. Boated first one as soon as rod was set up. Lost 3 in a hour after that. Hooked into something big that was peeling line like I have never seen then hook pulled out. Wife wanted to try for some perch so we went west to one of my go to spots. Landed 3 silvers and 51 nice perch. All between 10-15 inches. It wasnt fast and furious but just enough. To keep you entertained. The fatty my boy got and he is so proud of it

Attachments

• 20190622_145511.jpg
    20190622_145511.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 164
  • 20190622_145639.jpg
    20190622_145639.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 168
??very nice! We went out of Bruce today with 30 perch to show for it. Nice to be back on the water and the weatherman was right for once lol
Glad someone was getting some. Nobody, and I do mean not one person, was getting a bite on the pier today and according to the weather sites I looked at last night, the weather man got the wind direction and strength wrong again. ALL said it would be light (less than 10km/hr) out to of the NW or N, but it was strong enough out of the SW to have it coming up and over the pier on the west side, again..

Great to hear that's there's some perch around. I bet your son is really proud of that big football perch. ?:love:

:ROFLMAO: my wife just saw the picture of that nice big one and asked me what kind of fish it was. I told her, and let her know that's what I'm after when I go to the pier. She said, "oh. They get that big? Why aren't YOU bringing any home that big?" ??? She doesn't fish, but she sure knows how to get a dig in like the rest of us.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks