Port Burwell Live

SonsOfPerchin

No idea what's going on but 3 hrs 35-55ft. Not a hit :(

Running that depth.. another more shallow. Another little deeper. Finally caught 1 small one. Strange thursday couldnt keep them off the line

This posted just before your report,,

Gotter done today!! Somewhat lol. On water at 630. Was a really wet first hour with the rain coming through. Off at 9. Fished straight out Burwell. 48-50 fow. 4 or 5 eyes off 5 color with chrome rrf. 2 off riggers with watermelon worm harness 30' down. 1 off watermelon on dipsy #3 setting 85' back. AND...... ONE RAINBOW IN THE BOX ? I didn't reel her in but was fun to watch. Put on a little show. So ended with 7 or 8 eyes and 1 bow. Pics to come later

Gave up. Wasnt my day. Try again tomorrow

Yesterday fished with just dispsys and a rigger with a slider, 2 person limit and a perch (of all things) by 08 50.

I'll definitely put the big boards out tomorrow if things are going south somewhat.

Took my 2 nephews out this morning. Got 14 eyes 12 came on lead core 5 color with a blue back and orange belly ripplin redfin. Only 2 on dipsy we tried every lure in the box on them.

I was out Saturday in 58 to 60 fow ran 1 dipsy on 3 out to 119 .Running a blue/green spoon copper back.

Went out of burwell little to the east 55-60fow got 16 eyes all on rrf black n chrome off the riggers and the rest on 7 colour with nascars and bbms, 2 on a pink cyclops dipseys produced 1 of the 16. Overall not too bad, off the water at 11

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks