Search results

1. mick

April fishing calender

just a reminder you guys for April fishing oppurtunities..go and catch your 120 emerald shiners, and salt them down besides perch and walleye fishing goin on.. black crappie blue gills and smelt to catch.. Iam starting my fishing trout season opens Sat. April 27, looking forward to mild...
  2. mick

Canada Helps

when your in the giving mood you can easily make an online donation to a charity of your choice myself, I sent a generous donation to our local food bank, last friday on my birthday https://www.canadahelps.org/en/
  3. mick

colchester update

https://www.essex.ca/en/play/colchester-harbour-live-video-feed.aspx I chatted with Fred this morning at South Shore Tackle.. the water out front from the harbour is still a dirty brown he says there were a dozen or so boats fishing the walleye earlier 2 weeks ago Fred is still selling the...
  4. mick

Happy New Year fishermen 2024 from Puerto Lopez Ecuador

The fireworks in the mountains above Puerto Lopez here in Manabi Province started last night, we had a powerful tropical storm move in just after 7pm..never seen it rain so hard on the pacific like that..I was at Tia grocery till after 6pm.. the place was packed..everybody is happy, and i fit...
  5. mick

Fishing Report Ecuador Pacific Sportfishing Nov. 12, 15, 18

My first trip off Puerto Lopez early am Nov. 12 At the 70 km mark.. 25 minutes in Charlie plowed right thru a pod of dolphins the same direction heading due west..starboard side outrigger got hit like a freight train and went off like a catapult, we were hooked up and I scrambled getting the rod...
  6. mick

Catch um cook um erie pics

Finally got out fishing on Dave the lawn guys boat with his son saturday am early..we had a couple issues we had to overcome and then on the fish early..we ended up with 8 pics releasing a couple big ones..sure had to fine tune our setup to get um going for a couple doubles at 9:30 to 10:30 on a...
  7. mick

Off Topic not a good day

HI FRIENDS, WELL on a good note buddy DAVE the lawn guy and his son scored A big 36 inch bow and a big walleye trolling 40 fow down 20 on the riggers on spoons off port bruce Sunday May 7th.. good for him on there first trip out.. to mention the ambulance, fire truck and 2 police cars show up...
  8. mick

colchester harbour

https://www.essex.ca/en/play/colchester-harbour-live-video-feed.aspx several boats tied up colchester harbour boat ramp is open and boats come in with limits this morning call the harbour for an update 519-738-3238 South Shore tackle shop right there on jackson rd 519-819-2732 you can call...
  9. mick

Suddenly today I signed the legality of a revision spine surgery document, that we earlier initiated with a positive outcome epidural injection.

My team of neurosurgeons with my past Sunnybrook nuerosurgeon Dr. V. Yang leading the way, His office setting the surgery date very soon a day in May. The seriousness of 2 risks were discussed today without Dr. Yang being present, there is a mass at the L2L3 right side that indicates the nerve...
  10. mick

Fishing Report fishing yesterday tons of fishin action..the species...ya suprise..

Back out for another big trip on the Favo with Jose & Edwin.. Conditions were good..the water well it was that green low vis..so ya..We got out 7 rod spread setup at the 30 mile mark..we got 3 quick dorado bites..they were picky short strikes missing the hookups Anyway I will get to it ..north...
  11. mick

Fishing Report Jan. 21 Hot Mahi Action Pacifico Mexico

Yep back on board with fishing rebels for trip # 2 ...after a 35 mile run out offshore..we trolled artifical baits into a super big mass of Dorados surrounding waters on a small fish trap/net marker..So we quickly switched over to a 3 rod spread trolling slow light lining surface live bait & and...
  12. mick

Cabo full moon December 07 2022

3 sections of the loin of marlin on the left and a selection of tastes with my dinner thats the scheduled full moon rise tonight..over my apartment to the right with my palm trees
  13. mick

Fishing Report Dec. 02 cabo triple header marlin 7am

33 ft phantom III Capt. Pepe & deckhd Charlie.. I landed 2 for 3 striped marlin.. smokin hot bite....hard fightin easy 140+lbers..such violent head shakin fish the one had me into the braid 7X in & back out..easy over 45 minutes to land the 2.. here we all are gasing up then gettin fresh bait...
  14. mick

Hey Just had some Chicken of the sea..

heres my late lunch & my dinner..just finished up and thought i would share and round 2 with a little tortilla..ya I couldn't finish all that..the rest on the paper towel in the fridge in went for a fajita..I got still loads of fish..like 7 pkgs left..2 meals each pkg.. Oh ya I am booked...
  15. mick

fishing injury to my wrists?

ya last night I was awakened with aching intense wrist pain in both my wrists and numbness in both hands where I had to wake up and shake and shake my hands to bring back the feeling just after 60 hours past with intense fishing fighting out hard fighting marlin & some of those mahi were a...
  16. mick

Cabo san lucas fishing Nov. 23

Had A great trip out, heres a few photos to share 1 bonito to start then 6 for 6 mahi & 2 for 2 marlin.. ll tomato at the helm while the captain is trying to find a bait to use.. you can see the photo of my blue white feather bait just finished up with the belt I used
  17. mick

Delicious juicy marlin..yumm

this pink flesh exceeds quality, cooks white juicy tasty round #2 a little more browner yes juicy fresh tortilla sliced tomato, gouda cheese, and lightly fried marlin I added a line of mayo and an extra dash of seasoning ya the limit is one marlin per boat..I took 3 slabs off the loin...
  18. mick

Cabo fishing Nov. 15

I Got down here early sunday afternoon to beautiful sunny 80 degree warm weather ...but what a great trip from my door to my apartment door, ya the key to my apartment was in the door knob waiting for me..and my private shuttle driver helped me in with my luggage..ya home sweet home..its been...
  19. mick

spring bear hunting 2023

I still have my new excalibur Phoenix crossbow pkg and never fired a shot, I don't like it, At the time I was looking at another crossbow I didn't like them either. is there any really nice shooting crossbows..something worth a look at..performance and reliability...not price
  20. mick

New moon today & No parmesan

slightly depressed this morning thinking about I am not fishing today on the new moon down in the south..super sad... and getting my covid vaccine here in town at 10am this morning waiting ...and a lady in the booth beside me has a bad reaction right after her vaccine...and then question after...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks