Search results

1. Huron

Lake surface off St. Williams these days?

Just asking, What does the lake look like these days at St. Williams. Anybody nearby there " out walking the" dog " got any recent pic's they could post. Thanks. @Huron .
  2. Huron

Is old Akers propery being used for ice fishing.?

Just for clarification is the old Akers property (entrance ofcardiac hill) in use and is Collins marina at 274 front st is offering ice fishing now? These are two different locations aren't they. Not familiar enough with the surrounding area other than Bayfield Ice Fishing and Woodwards down...
  3. Huron

Off Topic Anybody purchase self propelled lawnmowers ?

Looking to buy new lawn mower self propelled so many out there. Anybody got any first hand use or comment on theirs.? Huron. Thanks .
  4. Huron

Wildwood Conservation Thursday Feb. 25.

Went out to Wildwood since closer to Stratford for me . 10 inches ice but no bites or nibbles . Fished about 100 yards out from the dam. Was a nice day except for the long walk through heavy snow to the lake from where you can park in the park grounds. No roadway or even a path to the lake...
  5. Huron

Wildwood Dam Ice Fishing Anyone ?

Stratford paper had a pic of a boy proudly holding a two foot pike. Ice must be o.k. ? I may go but lake access is awkward and uninviting the way the conservation park there is set up. Anybody know more? Huron.
  6. Huron

Any Ice of St. Williams ?

Anybody with what the lake is like off St. Williams ? Any ice forming at all . Still dreaming of ice fishing or should I put the ice fishing bucket away . Huron.
  7. Huron

Off Topic Workshop Fish

I thought I'd share some fish "I caught" in my workshop since it's been poor ice fishing in our area. I cut them out from wood then painted them using what they call artistic licence . I hope you like them. I'm open for critic from fellow fisherman as I know you guys appreciate mother nature...
  8. Huron

Please share your posts with pictures .

Please share your posts with pics of your day out at the huts etc. P.S. I convinced my good wife to come with me in the next few weeks! Huron.
  9. Huron

Booth's Harbor web cam

Anybody know if the Booth's Harbor web cam will be up again. It was nice to have a glance at it every so often in the past. Huron.
  10. Huron

Chumming waters under ice huts ?

Does anybody chum their waters when not getting any bites all day or is it a matter of if the fish ain't there they just ain't there. Frustrated after my last trip. Huron
  11. Huron

Traditional Ice Fishing vs. Today's Terminator

Can't help writing about this since noticing the number of posts (mainly on the lake Simcoe board) about guys posting huge numbers of super jumbo's "They Caught" Hey happy for them. But I think one should differentiate between the guys just enjoying a day on the ice in a hut with pole in...
  12. Huron

Ice Report for St Williams anybody?

Could someone report the ice surface just off St Williams where Grangers and Bayside huts are located. Maybe someone in the area could post a picture even! Would be truly appreciated. Huron.
  13. Huron

Booth's harbor web cam site ?

Does anyone know if the web cam is down as I don't get a picture that used to be there in the past? Or is my computer doing new years tricks.? Thanks Huron.
  14. Huron

Ice Fishing Dreams

I know it's early but anybody have any thoughts on weather we 'll be lucky enough to have ice huts out this year. Huh? Can dream can't I ? Huron.
  15. Huron

How about a recent pic off St Williams

Hey guys for us not close by could someone post a recent picture off St. Williams just behind Grangers and Bayside hut rentals facing towards where private huts park as well as rental huts. Wife and I want to make one last trip some day this week for some pictures before slush arrives...
  16. Huron

Anybody fish from St. Williams anymore?

Once apon a time there was all kinds of reports and pics from fishing at St.Wiliams especially after the flag day holiday? Be kinda nice to know what's going on there huh? With all the iphones etc around doesn't anyone care to take the time to share or are selfie sticks to much the rage...
  17. Huron

Oh Canada !

Happy Canada Day! Share your celibrated catch from Lake Erie with us with a pic or two please. It will even make your fish that much bigger.! Huron.
  18. Huron

Why I ask you guys for photo's please

As an amateur photo buff you can see what I get out of St. Williams besides the odd fish . Just sharing with you. In return please post a pic or two of some of the huts out there, Thanks Guys, Huron/
  19. Huron

Would someone please post some pic's :)

For us who are a little further away from shorelines of Erie how about a few pic's. Even a shorline pic looking out on the bay in the direction of where the guys park their huts. I need a new screen saver. Thanks. Huron
  20. Huron

St. Williams Tuesday Feb. 25.

Well, my patient good wife agreed to come to St. Williams today with me. The bite was not there for any perch but I got a lot of neat pictures of the ice huts out there. and we went for a nice relaxing drive from Stratford through Woodstock and onto St. Wiliams saw different country side...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks