Booth's Harbor web cam

Huron

Anybody know if the Booth's Harbor web cam will be up again. It was nice to have a glance at it every so often in the past. Huron.

Thanks Larry. I had that feeling if there was anyone out there I could count on you. Happy New Year to you and your family. Sincerely Huron.

Thanks Larry for the update pictures. Getting Antsy for safe ice, St Williams will be my first ice trip this year when ever its a go. And Happy New Year .

Give Scott Booth a call about the webcam being down. I've talked with him about this before and if I recall correctly he said he just has to reboot the computer as it goes down with power outages or something along those lines.

Thanks for the the info Paul. If it is not working soon I'll try calling. Huron.

I just checked the Old Cut Web Cam,(Thanks again @oldcutmarina),and the ice is starting to form again over on that side of the Inner Bay,with these colder temperatures that we are having.It`s a good day today to sort out the Ice Fishing Tackle and to sharpen the Ice Auger for the first day on the ice,hopefully soon.(y) Tight Lines to All,& BE SAFE!!

Last edited:
Yo Fish Farmer; It was frozen over Wed AM but the Vis was bad. Here are picts from the day before. Open water with some ice at Turkey Point marsh.

Refreeze Jan 7-17 003.JPG Refreeze Jan 7-17 004.JPG Refreeze Jan 7-17 010.JPG
Was hoping you could see the stained water from the wind.

From the second day Thur. with some open water showing.
Refreeze Jan 7-17 017.JPG Refreeze Jan 7-17 023.JPG Refreeze Jan 7-17 027.JPG Refreeze Jan 7-17 028.JPG

From today, Sat, AM. Frozen all the way out to Pottohawk only a few open spots.
Refreeze Jan 7-17 031.JPG Refreeze Jan 7-17 032.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks a Million Larry, I'm thinking maybe Monday giving it a go out there. If not may hit L. Simcoe.
I sooner St. Williams though.
Thanks again Larry.
Dave

Snow squall warning tonight, 10-15cm overnight then another 10-15cm tomorrow :banghead:
@Fish Farmer has the right idea waiting another day.....too bad its during the work week :cry:
Looks like 2017 is going to be the same as the spring and summer of 16 was for us weekend warriors :bigtears:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks