Why I ask you guys for photo's please

Huron

As an amateur photo buff you can see what I get out of St. Williams besides the odd fish . Just sharing with you. In return please post a pic or two of some of the huts out there, Thanks Guys, Huron/
index.php

Attachments

• IMG_4699.jpg
    IMG_4699.jpg
    906.9 KB · Views: 509
Y
As an amateur photo buff you can see what I get out of St. Williams besides the odd fish . Just sharing with you. In return please post a pic or two of some of the huts out there, Thanks Guys, Huron/
index.php
[/QUOTE

@Huron does pictures need to be from off the bay. I have some from a couple of weeks ago from fishing the lower Thames River.

index.php

Attachments

• Attachment.jpg
    Attachment.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 74
Thanks for your response Three Bouys. They don't necessarilly have to be pic's off the bay but I took a liking to the unique creative fun look some guys painted their huts and I found most of them on the bay off St. Williams. Thanks for posting your hut shot Leisurdaz. Huron.

This one's for you Huron......Remember those Bygone Days before all that SNOW.....This is what Icefishermen Dream about these days...
10928966_838819786163970_8133896331376391300_o.jpg

Last edited:
Uh Ha, ya...I think there must be easier ways to try ice fishing. LOL!...but my sympathies towards anyone in that predicament.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks