How about a recent pic off St Williams

Huron

Hey guys for us not close by could someone post a recent picture off St. Williams just behind Grangers and Bayside hut rentals facing towards where private huts park as well as rental huts. Wife and I want to make one last trip some day this week for some pictures before slush arrives. Thankyou, Huron.

No pictures but I was out yesterday. The slush is already there, pretty hard walking in spots. There is lots of ice though, around 18" where I was.

Thanks for the report trky chsr. Think I wait till next winter now for a trip to St Williams. Huron. Still open for any last of the season pics from behind Grangers and Baysides. Again thanks.

Thanks jamieharrower for the dramatic shot. p.s. are the ice huts nearby still out there? Huron.

Thanks jamieharrower for the dramatic shot. p.s. are the ice huts nearby still out there? Huron.
No ice huts at all, it was very eerie (no pun intended) how quiet it was out there with now waves crashing and wind also no seagulls squaking.

Last edited:
Thanks again, jamieharrower for the info about the ice huts all put away till next year. From Stratford I'll be headed up to Lake Huron along with my good wife and fish the Bayfield river this spring. Huron.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks