Search results

1. Red Hering

Thames River Walleye’s….Anyone else having any Luck? 🤔

The walleye fishing has been up & down for me so far this walleye fishing season,but no complaints here from me,because for me,it has always been just getting outdoors,and perhaps catching a walleye,( and some even released), here & there. As mentioned many times before,the Thames River is...
  2. Red Hering

“Gassing Up!!” with an X-Large Black McCafe!! ☕️ 🎣🐟👍😎

I thought about going to the Woodstock Fishing & Hunting Show today,but I think that going walleye fishing instead today, would be much cheaper,then spending money at the Woodstock Show!! I usually don’t fish on weekends,whether it’s on a river,or on a lake,such as Lake Erie,especially during...
  3. Red Hering

Off Topic It was that time again!! 🩸👍🙂

Like always before, I look forward to my “whole blood 🩸” appointment’s/donation’s,and this one was yesterday,north of London in the town of Ilderton. This “whole blood 🩸” ( every 56 day’s ), yesterday was my 180th!! I will be turning 69 year’s old next April,and I am proud as of now,that my...
  4. Red Hering

Finally!! My first Thames River Walleye of 2024!! …. Released!! 😱 lol 🤣 😉 👍🙂

With a small window of opportunity to fish,( due to the thunderstorm’s coming),for the Thames River walleye’s yesterday,February 27th,I therefore decided to get out early to try my luck again,( I have been out 6 times now), to catch my first walleye of 2024!! Finally,after walleye fishing for...
  5. Red Hering

Another fantastic time yesterday for a good cause,at the Fishing & Hunting Show in Aylmer. 👍🙂

Thanks to @tailfeathers & @Reel Therapy & volunteers to run this great show again for a good cause,which was the 2nd annual Fishing and Hunting Show for Youth Fishing Day,which will be held either on July 27th or July 28th,( weather permitting). This show was well attended again yesterday in...
  6. Red Hering

Sometimes it is hard to say….Goodbye!! 🥹 lol 😂 😉👍🙂

I took a couple of days of rest from the Thames River walleye fishing,and instead, I sorted out some of my fishing lure’s,( photo’s),and to say goodbye to them! lol 🤣 ),and some fishing tackle,gear,etc.,as well,( just like I did last year),to prepare myself as one of the vendors,at the Aylmer...
  7. Red Hering

Maybe 🤔, this hoodie will be good luck for me today,to catch my 1st walleye of 2024!! 🎣🤞🤣😉👍😎

My camouflage hoodies I have been wearing recently while on some of my walleye fishing trip’s,just haven’t got it done,by “sneaking” up on the Thames River walleye’s to catch!! 🤷 Perhaps 🤔,the bright “RED” colour on this hoodie I am wearing today,will get the walleye’s attention,during the low &...
  8. Red Hering

The Long Point Area Fish and Game Club.….A Big Thank-You!! 👍🙂

Thanks to @Extra Virgin for letting me know about the Long Point Fishing and Hunting/Yard Sale in Port Rowan,which was held yesterday on February 10,2024.Thanks as well for carpooling there,by picking me up. We both ended up each renting two table’s, to try and sell some of our fishing...
  9. Red Hering

Port Rowan Fishing and Hunting/Yard Sale….Today!! 👍🎣

The calm before the storm!! The doors will open at 8 a.m. Lots of good looking deal’s here! @Red Hering and @Extra Virgin and other vendor’s that are here,are looking for a great turnout! It will be great as well to “meet up” with new & old 68 member’s! See you all here soon!! 👍🙂
  10. Red Hering

It looks like that it will be,Beef Striploin Steak’s 🥩🥩 😋,for the Super Bowl!! 🏈 👍🙂

While I was out grocery shopping today around noon hour at a Superstore here in London, I noticed a great deal on beef striplion steak’s!! I will be “firing up” our barbecue 🥩🥩 this Sunday, and “GO Kansas City Chiefs GO!!” 🏈 🏆 🍺 🍺🍿 👍🙂
  11. Red Hering

So far,the Thames River Walleye’s are winning today!! 🎣🐟🤷 🤨 😉 👍😎

Well, after fishing for a couple of hour’s this morning, I am finding out that the walleye’s are not hungry where I was fishing!! 🤨 🤣 But,at least my morning coffee ☕️ “hit the spot” again!! It’s time to search out & walleye fish another spot on the Thames River this afternoon. Maybe,I will find...
  12. Red Hering

Looking for my 1st Thames River walleye,of 2024. 🎣🐟🤞👍😎

I got out on my 2nd walleye fishing trip of 2024 on the Thames River yesterday for a few hour’s. The Thames River looked good and dropping back down again nicely,from our recent flooding that we had. It felt great to be casting from shore again into a river since sometime last January,and even...
  13. Red Hering

The London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show….has been Cancelled! 😞

I spent some time yesterday morning @Xtreme Marine and checking out their fishing lure’s and tackle,etc.,as well. Afterwards, I ended up talking to Rob the owner there @Xtreme Marine about me perhaps selling my 2007 Lund Pro-V 18.5 foot Tiller boat. I asked Rob as well while I was there,if he...
  14. Red Hering

Spring….could it be here soon?? 👍🙂

I did some shopping yesterday morning at a big box store here in London,and it felt like spring in there,with items such as kayaks, 20 lb. propane tanks finally with gauges,plus garden hoses,swing sets,etc.,etc. for sale there. This morning to start my day,I took a drive out to Fanshawe Lake for...
  15. Red Hering

Off Topic Supporting our Hometown London Knights again,at the Budweiser Gardens last night. 🏒🥅👍🙂

I met up and socialized with @Trevor M a bit last night before the game started,and during one of the period’s as well,for we had separate tickets/seats. @Trevor M looked fantastic with his new London Knights jersey that he had recently bought,👍 and he wore it proudly!! Better than that Blue &...
  16. Red Hering

A sound an Ice Angler does “NOT!!” want to hear!! …. Melting Snow!! 🤨 🎣👎

I spent some of my morning today,putting away my ice fishing tackle,because of this “unpleasant” sound!! 😡👎 Meaning,could the ice fishing season be over,( it never really got started ), before it actually went into full swing,especially on long point bay,where I usually like to go ice fishing...
  17. Red Hering

Off Topic Meeting up with @Trevor M for a London Knights game last night at the Budweiser Gardens 🏒🥅👍🙂

My wife and I met up with @Trevor M last night before puck drop,🏒🥅 between the London Knights & the Kitchener Rangers. It was great to meet up with @Trevor M again,for it has been awhile. Once the puck was dropped to start the game,the goal’s came in bunches,a total of 10 goals to be exact for...
  18. Red Hering

I found some Ice!! But! Is it safe ice for Ice Fishing?? 🎣🐟🤔

I decided to take a drive out today,to the East end of London after lunch,to Fanshawe Lake to have a look at whether there was ice on Fanshawe Lake yet or not. To my surprise,there was plenty of ice,and even one portable ice hut set up out on Fanshawe Lake!! But,is the ice safe everywhere on...
  19. Red Hering

11,294 Teddy Bear’s 🧸🧸 took flight last night,at the Budweiser Gardens. 🧸👍🙂

This post is not really fishing related,but Christmas 🎄 🎅 is coming up fast,so I thought that I would post this,to send out a little Christmas cheer! I attended the London Knights & Sarnia Sting hockey game last night at the Budweiser Gardens,for the annual Teddy Bear 🧸 Toss event. All that...
  20. Red Hering

The last day of the Bass Season,November 30,2023,in Zone 16. 🎣🐟👍😎

Sorry for this late post,for I hesitated on posting or not,because I had gotten,”Skunked!!” 🦨 🎣😒 lol 😆 😉 Plus,no one has been posting any fishing report’s,( is everyone hunting? 🤔 ),here on @stomp lately. Here goes my last day of bass fishing post. The weather was perfect 👍 with a “Balmy” high...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks