The last day of the Bass Season,November 30,2023,in Zone 16. 🎣🐟👍😎

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Sorry for this late post,for I hesitated on posting or not,because I had gotten,”Skunked!!” 🦨 🎣😒 lol 😆 😉 Plus,no one has been posting any fishing report’s,( is everyone hunting? 🤔 ),here on @stomp lately. Here goes my last day of bass fishing post. The weather was perfect 👍 with a “Balmy” high of 7 degrees Celsius,with plenty of sunshine,but very strong 60 kilometres/hour southwest winds!! 😳🙄 or I would of have taken my 119 Solo Discovery kayak/canoe hybrid with me,to fish out of,on Fanshawe Lake on that particular day. No complaints though from me for the lack of not catching any bass on the last day of the bass season,after only fishing for less than 3 hour’s. I ended up hiking 🥾 🥾 most of the time,to get to some of the spot’s,to cast from shore there. I knew were the bass were this time of the year,(I have caught the bass in the previous year’s there ),but again,my kayak/hybrid canoe 🛶 would have been very handy,to get to those bass “hotspots” especially in the late Fall season. Some of the back bay’s were frozen as well from the previous colder temperatures,and the Blue Heron,( 5th photo ),didn’t seem to mind this beautiful weather either. Anyone else were able to go out bass fishing,before the bass season had closed? Now,I have been waiting patiently for our Lake Huron river’s to drop back down again from our previous rainfall,to do some,Steelheading,and also some walleye fishing soon on the Thames River as well. Tight lines to All & Be Safe! 🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0732.jpeg
    IMG_0732.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1531.jpeg
    IMG_1531.jpeg
    357.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1441.jpeg
    IMG_1441.jpeg
    754.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2199.jpeg
    IMG_2199.jpeg
    629.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2201.jpeg
    IMG_2201.jpeg
    404.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2197.jpeg
    IMG_2197.jpeg
    603.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1715.jpeg
    IMG_1715.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 34
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks