The Long Point Area Fish and Game Club.….A Big Thank-You!! 👍🙂

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Thanks to @Extra Virgin for letting me know about the Long Point Fishing and Hunting/Yard Sale in Port Rowan,which was held yesterday on February 10,2024.Thanks as well for carpooling there,by picking me up. We both ended up each renting two table’s, to try and sell some of our fishing tackle,etc., there. Lots of other vendor’s were there also for this sale,and once the doors were opened at 8 a.m., there was a steady stream of potential buyers,( apparently around 1,000 by the count we were told later ),all likely looking for some deal’s,which were definitely there! @Extra Virgin and I met some new and old 68 members at the sale there as well,such as @SonsofFishes @stackman1 @walleyeman @Outdorman @Alby @tailfeathers @GMAC @Wildfire @Fish Whisperer etc.. Thanks to everyone for dropping by our rented table’s to introduce yourselves mostly from channel 68,and to “shoot the breeze” with us for awhile,which was nice! 👍 We both ended up making a bit of money while we both were vendor’s there at this sale,from selling some of our fishing tackle etc. Afterwards, @Wildfire myself and @Extra Virgin decided to go fishing near St.Williams and we ended up casting from shore there,to try our luck in catching anything. I ended up catching a catfish,the only fish caught and released.
View attachment IMG_2902.mov
It was strange though to see all of that open water,instead of ice on the bay usually which is there in February! Enjoy the rest of this winter,what is left of it,and take care to All! 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2875.jpeg
    IMG_2875.jpeg
    417 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2878.jpeg
    IMG_2878.jpeg
    306.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2888.jpeg
    IMG_2888.jpeg
    344.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2907.jpeg
    IMG_2907.jpeg
    284.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2901.jpeg
    IMG_2901.jpeg
    385.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2904.jpeg
    IMG_2904.jpeg
    376.3 KB · Views: 61
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks