It looks like that it will be,Beef Striploin Steak’s 🥩🥩 😋,for the Super Bowl!! 🏈 👍🙂

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
While I was out grocery shopping today around noon hour at a Superstore here in London, I noticed a great deal on beef striplion steak’s!! I will be “firing up” our barbecue 🥩🥩 this Sunday, and “GO Kansas City Chiefs GO!!” 🏈 🏆 🍺 🍺🍿 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2865.jpeg
    IMG_2865.jpeg
    415.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2866.jpeg
    IMG_2866.jpeg
    333.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
My mom called me about that sale last night. With any luck I'll be getting some on Sunday when I go for groceries or I might wait and just go get myself a full loin and cut my own steaks at the end of the month when I get paid.

Yep it was a good idea Red. I still will likely get a loin and cut my own steaks at the end of the month but I wanted steak tonight and since we didn't have any, and it was on sale, I picked up a sale package at superstore, then a single steak at Walmart to give me 4. Vac sealed 2 and had the other two for supper tonight done on the BBQ. This one was MINE. 🤤

I prefer mine rare or medium rare. IF I'm only cookin for me, it moo's still when I cut into it after I cook it. if I'm cooking for both of us, then it's usually closer to med rare. This one was mine tonight. Approx 12oz NY steak (striploin) Med Rare. (weighed on my kitchen scale at home that I use to weigh my fish when I've had a good day during the spring and summer) My wife's was about an 8 oz steak and she likes hers good and dead, we're talking bottom of your shoe good and dead. ;):ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 0210241645-00.jpg
    0210241645-00.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 22
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks