Search results

1. chefboyardee

Fishing Report Cayo santa maria cuba

Well i was lucky enough to be the first fishing boat to fish Marina Cayo Santa María with Juan Manuel Almeida as our guide . We fished 3 days and it didnt dissapoint. This is definetly my favourite cuba destination to fish . Day one was a little slow after the full moon and partial eclipse...
  2. chefboyardee

LAKE ERIE WALLEYE DERBY

ONLY WEIGH IN AT ERIE TRACKER
  3. chefboyardee

here where the perch have gone, not purely walleye population.

https://www.greatlakesnow.org/2020/02/perch-shiners-fishing-population-diet-business/?fbclid=IwAR1wmS-VR95Ev_oqmFp7-Anz9_UnZuR8im2mBByj-x8epY9i-NXGG-5YoBI definetly worth reading
  4. chefboyardee

Fishing Report Cayo santa maria cuba april 4 -11

Those of you who know me on here know that i love my saltwater fishing and travel the globe for work and leisure. Recently ventured to cayo santa maria for the first time. Have always looked at this place from google earth and determined this is a killer place that i wante to fish and explore...
  5. chefboyardee

missing boater a reminder to us all

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/coastguard-empty-boat-beached-near-wanakah/281758306
  6. chefboyardee

Fishing Report 2 man limit 4 hours nanticoke

Went out of nanticoke this morning @630. Lines in the water @ 700 Got 12 walleye in 4 hours. All on worm harness Was a good morning on the water
  7. chefboyardee

MAYHEM @HOOVERS 2016

8. chefboyardee

Fishing Report SWEET HOME ALABAMA INSHORE SLAMA

im lucky enough to be brought around the world for my work. the most recent stop has been Pensacola Florida. the local agent has become a good friend over the years and was gracious enough to take me out in mobile Alabama. for some red fish and salt water speckled trout fishing . looking to...
  9. chefboyardee

winterizing my etech, piece of cake

this is the easiest engine on the planet to fog for the winter i have ever seen. didnt even have to take off the cowling to fog the carbs and winterize this motor . if yah never seen how easy it is watch this video took like 4 minutes to fog the carbs and shut it down . at the dock no less...
  10. chefboyardee

for you duck hunters

lmao suprise suprise https://www.facebook.com/manlymayhem/videos/401511373390393/
  11. chefboyardee

new way to prepare your walleye or perch ceviche

here is something in a totally different direction and healthy too try making ceviche with your walleye. take 2 pounds fillets cut into thin strips. add the juice from 12 freah limes add 1 large red onion fine diced and 1 clove of garlic. combine all that in a bowl and put to the refrigerator...
  12. chefboyardee

NF / washing down the boat

next time you get home from fishing and you are bitching about washing the boat down think of these guys onboard the goliath. washing down this monster of a boat hahaha , had to share as the crew work so hard on here . NOTICE THE LINE ATTACHING HE MOP BUCKET TO HIS WAIST HAHAHA AND THATS...
  13. chefboyardee

how to get some room on the river gre

this is a great read and definet fall tactics for the saugeen im thinking lol http://richardtimothy.com/?p=1603
  14. chefboyardee

HOOVERS WALLEYE SHOOTOUT 19TH SEPT

WELL 1 IS DONE AND ANOTHER ON THE GO THIS IS A FUN DAY TO CLOSE THE WALLEYE SEASON $150.00 FOUR MAN TEAM (37.50 EACH) . HOOVERS IS OFFERING UP A SEASON PASS AS A DRAW PRIZE FOR THE CAPTAINS OF THE BOATS THIS IS A 280 DOLLAR VALUE I BELIEVE. ALSO THE RAM FEE FOR ENTRANTS WILL BE $10 FOR THAT...
  15. chefboyardee

MAYHEM AT MAITLAND TOURNEY RESULTS

WELL THE TOURNEY DEFINITELY LIVED UP TO ITS NAME, "MAYHEM" the day started out pretty hecktic for me with boat checks and registration for the guys to pick up there big fish tags and their pucks. all that went real smooth and the lunch was smooth as silk every moving in line and getting in the...
  16. chefboyardee

nanticoke thursday

went out this morning with some old friends and set up around 615, nice roll out off the stacks hit 10 fish in 3 hours and then called it a day. as the west wind got up and 1 guy had a bad back back to the dock for 10. all in the top 25 ftw . doesn't look bad out there on the way back in but...
  17. chefboyardee

STOMPS MOVEMBER

2 novembers ago, stomp had a fund raiser for prostate cancer. i donated $250.00 for a charter with big dave, who was gracious enough to donate it for free. last year we tried 3 times to get out on the charter, but the weather was not cooperating every time we got blow out. with my schedule at...
  18. chefboyardee

finally fishing

after doing all my boat work early in the spring, so that when i returned from work. 6 weeks later i could just roll the boat in the water and hit the lake for some eyes. well never works that way does it lol, got home put the boat in the water took it for a little book to blow any shit out...
  19. chefboyardee

WHOS FISHING THE BUDWEISER

im going to be at the budweiser challenge in port colborne , hosted by ERIE TRACKER. 55 boats registered for the the tourney. going to a great tourney and celebration of our sport. here is a link to the website for the tourney . boat name is CHASIN EYES...
  20. chefboyardee

boat ramp etiquette lol

this guy has got it right thats for sure
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks