STOMPS MOVEMBER

chefboyardee

2 novembers ago, stomp had a fund raiser for prostate cancer. i donated $250.00 for a charter with big dave, who was gracious enough to donate it for free.

last year we tried 3 times to get out on the charter, but the weather was not cooperating every time we got blow out. with my schedule at work just didnt work out last year. so we got it scheduled for this year and last Thursday the stars aligned. in a great way actually . as i was able to schedule a great group of people. my brother in-law, larry who has been battling cancer and a blood clot most recently in his lower leg (which he almost lost) and his son. also a great friend cam who lives in myanamar and have not seen since 1998 in kuala lumpur Malaysia. and my GF daughter Maddie whos become a great fishing buddy.

we went out on an afternoon charter and got on the water by 2 oclock it was a slow start as we checked out a few places and then moved out to 52 FTW and got on the fish. cam who had never seen the likes of perch fishing off hastings was the double header king with 9 on the day. Jordan Larry son started off with the hot hand and the maddie started to destroy all the other men in the boat. with 3 shit heads and 5 double headers and 2 double headers on the silver bas thrown in.

dave was great with the kids helping out with taking the fish off and baiting hooks as things really heated up we ended the day with 200 perch we could have got our limit as we cut the trip short as larry was getting tired and the kids as well. so we headed in around 6 oclock.

they say things in life happen for a reason and the 3 blow days last year, were for a reason allowing me to share this great deal and opportunity to share the sport i love with people i think the world of . thanks stomp and big dave for this great day out , and memories that can never be replaced .

thanks to big dave and stomp for a great day.

big fish on the day 14 incher
IMG_1301.jpg

jordan got ripped off for both minnows
IMG_1304.jpg
cam the double header king
IMG_1306.jpg
maddie trying hit me with the perch wouldnt be the first time
IMG_1312.jpg
maddie driving the boat in from fishing, the old pro on the wheel
IMG_1314.jpg

Glad you got out and got some fish @chefboyardee and thanks again for your support for Movember. My prostate suddenly feels much better.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks