boat ramp etiquette lol

Could have used that guy years ago at the week end boat ramp zoo in Bronte! :rage: :D

Where do you find this stuff? It reminds me of the old "Trunk Monkey" from years ago.

I wish I had a square mouth shovel with me this year at Fishmasters when that duffus cut the line then took not a minute less than 1 hour to get his 14 foot tinny on his trailer. I don't know how many times he jack knifed it and hit the wall no less than 10 times. Ted offered to back it in for him as Ted had his boat already trailered, the guy just ignored him. Then decided to park it at the top of the ramp and take 15 minutes to secure it, I embellish not one bit. I looked around for a cameraman I thought it was one of those prank shows.

Ted said he thought I was going to jump in and swim to the ramp to put the guy in an ambulance.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks