finally fishing

chefboyardee

after doing all my boat work early in the spring, so that when i returned from work. 6 weeks later i could just roll the boat in the water and hit the lake for some eyes. well never works that way does it lol,

got home put the boat in the water took it for a little book to blow any shit out the motor, pulled into my slip and the damm thing wouldn't shut off. lmfao i went from a motor that ran like dog poop. to a motor that wouldn't stop running . go ahead laff cause i will in amazement. insert 20 different expletives HERE.

anyways i got the motor from marina shores back in april, only ran it less than 2 hours and put it back in the barn. marina shore really didn't have to do anything for me as it was well passed 30 days. nor would i really expect them to. called mike at marina shores , told him i would be there just before they closed with the motor. i was late getting there and mike had peter wait for me to show up. when i got there they threw a new harness rig on it and that solved the problem. i told them screw it change the harness better safe than sorry and it was a saltwater 18 years old. ne ways they had it installed by the next morning and definitely took care of me on parts and labour. those people over there at marina shores are the best marine service i have ever experienced .

ne ways this morning i tryed to get out to the elbow but no chance 3-4 fotters and white caps . so i went and tucked in around peacock point and went chasing smallies a looking for those perch that are usually there but no luck. the lake laid down around mid day and continued to do so all day.

got out to my usall water and trolled for 4 hours and hit 4 eyes and 1 bonus laker , great to get out on the water , FINALLY FISHING , BUDWEISER SHOOTOUT NEXT STOP

thanks BOB, ANITA,MIKE PETE, AND MORRIS @marina shores

ELBOW.jpg ERIC.jpg

Last edited:
Nice time to be back off the other boat , Was wondering if you could send me a message , Would like to get together and talk to you on your Costa Rica trip

nice catch.......ive never caught a laker on erie before.....are you in the central basin.....or more too the east

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks