Search results

1. poconokidII

Fishing Report Nakina Flyin trip to the Kag

A little late but, we flew out of Twin Lakes Outfitters in Nakina on June 24th to the Kag. We had a great time catching a ton of Yellow Pickerel and quite a few pike. Took my 14 year old grandson up for his 2nd time on a flyin... Weather was awesome. mosquitoes weren't lol.. all in all a great...
  2. poconokidII

Sold Trolling Lures

I have 16 deep diving lures in various colours. Reef Runner, TD11 and Manns lures, some have never touched water...these lures brand new would be $18-20... sell the lot for $175 obo...
  3. poconokidII

Fishing Report Port Burwell September 8

Fished out of Burwell on water by 8 ,3 man ticket by noon. Fished 62-65 Fow. Riggers at 47 and 50. Dipseys #3 150 #1 100. NASCAR Pink Panties Blueberry Muffin did the damage on Dipseys. Rippling Red Fin Blue/orange and bomber gold/orange.
  4. poconokidII

Fishing Report Port Burwell Today

Fish Port Burwell today! Windfinder wrong again. Took over an hour to get out to 63 fow in 4-5 ft waves South. Set up in 65 trolled with waves and filled a 3 man ticket! Dipseys 150 #3 100 #2 riggers at 47. Good day except rough water.
  5. poconokidII

Fishing Report Port Burwell 19th

Launched at 6:30. Bumpy ride out took an hour to get to 63 fow. Set up into the waves . Had 4 fish before all rods in water! Finished with 3 man ticket at 10. Threw 3 back reeling in lines. Fish were on between 63-65 fow. Dipseys at #3 150 #1 100 riggers at 47. Never changed lures. NASCAR...
  6. poconokidII

Fishing Report Port Burwell

Took my grandson and 2 of his buddies out today. Late start( they didn’t want to get up at 4am) fishing by 9am in 62 fow. Slow first 1 1/2 hours then hit 65 fow and started firing. Ended up with 20 pics and 3 bows by 1. Kids put life jackets on and played in water while I had a sandwich and a...
  7. poconokidII

Fishing Report Port Burwell today

Out on water by 6:30 set up in 48fow 1 small pic released. One more in the box. All fish marked tight to bottom. Got out to 56 fow and smack down. Done at 11 with 3 man ticket and 2 bows. Dipseys at 150 and 110 riggers at 47 didn’t matter what colour. Then when I took boat out of water my...
  8. poconokidII

Fishing Report Port Burwell today

Out on water by 6:30 set up in 48fow 1 small pic released. One more in the box. All fish marked tight to bottom. Got out to 56 fow and smack down. Done at 11 with 3 man ticket and 2 bows. Dipseys at 150 and 110 riggers at 47 didn’t matter what colour. Then when I took boat out of water my...
  9. poconokidII

Fishing Report Port Burwell...Friday Morning

Left Woodstock 5am...launched out of the Otter no one in line. On our way out met another boat that was coming in and said it was too rough. We followed 2 other boats out .. There were 3-4 foot rollers. We took our time out and the further we got out the calmer it got.. It laid down to 1.5-2...
  10. poconokidII

Off Topic Marina at Burwell

Can anybody let me no if they charge to clean fish at the marina in Burwell??
  11. poconokidII

Fishing Report Fishing the Elbow

with all these SW-W winds we've been having.. been to rough to fish Port Burwell...been off all week!!!! would it be fishable to fish on the east side of the point at the elbow 60-90 FOW... if not was thinking of perch fishing off of TP and Normandale? any thoughts or am I just nuts lol...
  12. poconokidII

Fishing Report Steelhead

Fished yesterday with a few buds we ended up with 10 steelhead between us. All released safely to go and spawn. Beautiful day on the river.
  13. poconokidII

Fishing Report Friday Morning Steelhead

Fished this morning and was rewarded with this nice fall run Steelhead around 8 lbs. It was a real screamer but I managed to land it.
  14. poconokidII

Fishing Report Early Steehead

Fish Friday morning with a buddy and when we got to the river it was a bit chocolate coloured so we threw a couple roe bags by to no avail. Left and went up river. Water was better coloured so we fished it and 20 minutes later wham. A nice 8-10 chrome hit my pink roe bag. This fish went down...
  15. poconokidII

Fishing Report Port Burwell

Fished out of Burwell today water was a bit choppy in morning but calmed down . Went 17 for 18( netter lost our 18th for limit lol) Riggers down 45 and 50 black gold orange belly got majority and blue silver, chartreuse rippling red fins and dipseys #3 setting 150 and 140 with purple greasy...
  16. poconokidII

Fishing Report Today at Burwell - Aug 17

anyone fishing today? thinking of coming down for 1pm today?? Wife will be with me..
  17. poconokidII

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Friday

Arrived at launch at 6am. Only a few boats at launch. Went to 60 fow(rough going out). Trolled against the waves and picked 2 pics and 3 bows went to 72 fow and turned around. As we turned and went with the waves my second mate was chummin the water(4-5 ft waves). Got dumped on by rain at 9am...
  18. poconokidII

Fishing Report Port Burwell Friday

Fished Friday went out to 60 FOW and trolled to 65 and back a couple times ended up with 8 pics and a bow. Marked tons of fish but they had lockjaw. When I got back to launch (Big Otter) and went to get my trailer I noticed one of my side guide bunks missing. When I parked it in the morning they...
  19. poconokidII

Fishing Report Glasgow this morning

Left Woodstock at 5 to Glasgow fishing by 7. 2 man limit by 9:30am and 2 bows. Riggers at 35 and 40 with blue and silver RRF and dipseys at 3 setting 80 and 100 with 2 new GLS spoons. Started trolling at 62 out to 70 had 9 turned to port picked up a triple and we’re done. 14 pics and 2 bows let...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks