Fishing Report Port Burwell 19th

poconokidII

Launched at 6:30. Bumpy ride out took an hour to get to 63 fow. Set up into the waves . Had 4 fish before all rods in water! Finished with 3 man ticket at 10. Threw 3 back reeling in lines. Fish were on between 63-65 fow. Dipseys at #3 150 #1 100 riggers at 47. Never changed lures. NASCAR Wonderbread, blueberry muffin, pink panties.

Attachments

• 7CB8C8EB-B824-4068-8E4A-28408DCC1053.jpeg
    7CB8C8EB-B824-4068-8E4A-28408DCC1053.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 64
Launched at 6:30. Bumpy ride out took an hour to get to 63 fow. Set up into the waves . Had 4 fish before all rods in water! Finished with 3 man ticket at 10. Threw 3 back reeling in lines. Fish were on between 63-65 fow. Dipseys at #3 150 #1 100 riggers at 47. Never changed lures. NASCAR Wonderbread, blueberry muffin, pink panties.
Congratulations @poconokidII ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and another fantastic day of fishing again for you & your 2 other friends today. Enjoy your walleye fry to all. ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Thx Red. Sorry to hear about your motor.
Thanks @poconokidII ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and hereโ€™s hoping ๐Ÿคž that Amazon will get the part that I need for my motor,to my house quickly!! For I am very desperate to get back out there on Lake Erie walleye fishing again!! Tight lines my friend. ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks