Fishing Report Port Burwell...Friday Morning

poconokidII

Left Woodstock 5am...launched out of the Otter no one in line. On our way out met another boat that was coming in and said it was too rough. We followed 2 other boats out .. There were 3-4 foot rollers. We took our time out and the further we got out the calmer it got.. It laid down to 1.5-2 ftrs.... Set up in 55 fow..2 dipseys #1 at 100 and 2 #3 at 130, riggers down 35 and 40.. Got 2 bows in 10 minutes, released and then 2 pics. Got 1 more bow and it died... trolled out to 58 and bang action on... got our 3 man ticket by 11. Released 3 when reeling in lines. nascar/copper back and monkey puke/copper back did 90% of damage on dipseys, riplin red fin blue/silver got a couple.... Weather was great packed up and cruised in at 22mph...IMG_0695 (1).JPEG

Left Woodstock 5am...launched out of the Otter no one in line. On our way out met another boat that was coming in and said it was too rough. We followed 2 other boats out .. There were 3-4 foot rollers. We took our time out and the further we got out the calmer it got.. It laid down to 1.5-2 ftrs.... Set up in 55 fow..2 dipseys #1 at 100 and 2 #3 at 130, riggers down 35 and 40.. Got 2 bows in 10 minutes, released and then 2 pics. Got 1 more bow and it died... trolled out to 58 and bang action on... got our 3 man ticket by 11. Released 3 when reeling in lines. nascar/copper back and monkey puke/copper back did 90% of damage on dipseys, riplin red fin blue/silver got a couple.... Weather was great packed up and cruised in at 22mph...View attachment 61732
That might have been me you passed on the way out LOL. Guess I should've stayed out there. Chickened out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks