Fishing Report Early Steehead

poconokidII

Fish Friday morning with a buddy and when we got to the river it was a bit chocolate coloured so we threw a couple roe bags by to no avail. Left and went up river. Water was better coloured so we fished it and 20 minutes later wham. A nice 8-10 chrome hit my pink roe bag. This fish went down stream then up stream with at least 7 acrobatic jumps. This fish was fresh and it didn’t want to stop. Took me downstream then up , it was a screamer after 10 minutes it went across a rock and broke me off on my leader. Great way to start the fall steelheading. One of the best fighting fish in a river yet. Rainbow 1. Jojo 0. Cheers.

Fish Friday morning with a buddy and when we got to the river it was a bit chocolate coloured so we threw a couple roe bags by to no avail. Left and went up river. Water was better coloured so we fished it and 20 minutes later wham. A nice 8-10 chrome hit my pink roe bag. This fish went down stream then up stream with at least 7 acrobatic jumps. This fish was fresh and it didn’t want to stop. Took me downstream then up , it was a screamer after 10 minutes it went across a rock and broke me off on my leader. Great way to start the fall steelheading. One of the best fighting fish in a river yet. Rainbow 1. Jojo 0. Cheers.
Land the next one @poconokidII and tie the score!! 👊👊😉 Tight lines & Fall Steelheading ON!! 🎣🐟👍👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks