Fishing Report Today at Burwell - Aug 17

poconokidII

anyone fishing today? thinking of coming down for 1pm today?? Wife will be with me..

I have a full crew, launching at 2:30.
When you guys find the fish, make sure to post where, how deep, what colours, boat speed, speed at the ball, up and down temps, and what direction you're travelling and I will take it from there. 😁
LMAO!

I have a full crew, launching at 2:30.
When you guys find the fish, make sure to post where, how deep, what colours, boat speed, speed at the ball, up and down temps, and what direction you're travelling and I will take it from there. 😁

Sure you don't just want to wait on shore for them to come back in with your limit and hand it to you at the dock? LOL

Save you a lot of time and effort. ;)🤪😁

I’ve gotta wait for my buddy to get off work before I head down so you guys with a head start and update on lake conditions and FOW you find fish would be greatly appreciated

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks