Fishing Report Port Burwell

poconokidII

Fished out of Burwell today water was a bit choppy in morning but calmed down . Went 17 for 18( netter lost our 18th for limit lol) Riggers down 45 and 50 black gold orange belly got majority and blue silver, chartreuse rippling red fins and dipseys #3 setting 150 and 140 with purple greasy chicken did the job. Great day on the water. A lot of boats.

We ground it out from 10-4. 15 of 18. In 60-61. Scattered fish, down deep , consistently marking the thermocline at 50' in shallower 54-59. I think the offshore winds may have sucked the cold water in closer. I'd start in 55 and head out. Spoon bite for us today. Glow greens, purple and oranges. 8 and 9 color were outproduced by #1 dipseys on 3 back 210, however deep that is?.. lot of boats, will be more tomorrow. Less stressful not fishing in a crowd. Didn't bring the riggers but probably should have.

Fished out of Burwell today water was a bit choppy in morning but calmed down . Went 17 for 18( netter lost our 18th for limit lol) Riggers down 45 and 50 black gold orange belly got majority and blue silver, chartreuse rippling red fins and dipseys #3 setting 150 and 140 with purple greasy chicken did the job. Great day on the water. A lot of boats.
I was wondering @poconokidII on how you made out walleye fishing yesterday. Excellent fishing tip’s & report there @poconokidII 👊👊 and port burwell seems to keep being “HOT!!“ for great walleye fishing!! Good luck to you to the rest of the season on Lake Erie & tight lines!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

We ran out to 58 feet and set up. Two LC.7 and 8 on planer boards, two dipsy and two riggers. Riggers at 40 and 50. Dipsys on 3 back 140 and 120. Blueberry muffin took two early but gold and black ripplin redfin was hottest taking most of the fish. Caught fish on all setups but mostly on dipsys with body baits at 2.5 mph. Brought home 14 and threw a few small ones back. Lost a couple as well as 2 sheepshead. Was out from 2 -dark. Water was calm. No flies. Dipsy set on 3 back 175 got hot about an hour before dark. Orange greasy chicken took a couple too. Multiple times they didn’t pop the dipsy and were a surprise when we brought the rod in.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks