Fishing Report Nakina Flyin trip to the Kag

poconokidII

A little late but, we flew out of Twin Lakes Outfitters in Nakina on June 24th to the Kag. We had a great time catching a ton of Yellow Pickerel and quite a few pike. Took my 14 year old grandson up for his 2nd time on a flyin... Weather was awesome. mosquitoes weren't lol.. all in all a great time had by all..in the one picture you could see the fires burning..IMG_2477.jpgIMG_2484.jpgIMG_2490.jpgIMG_2494.jpgIMG_2499.jpgIMG_2480.jpgIMG_2460.jpgIMG_2466.jpgIMG_2470.jpgIMG_2471.jpg

Great post...

It really is "EPIC" fishing up north of Nakina!!!!. I've been out a couple times with Nakina North Outfitters....http://nakinanorthoutfitters.ca/.

I can say that we actually got tired of catching fish....

Glad you got to experience that area with your grandson....

it's a blast up there. Chad is second to none. tonnes of fish. we did kag about 6 years ago ....great fishery

it's a blast up there. Chad is second to none. tonnes of fish. we did kag about 6 years ago ....great fishery
Yes Chad and Dawn are the best... we usually go to Abby camp 3... but like to switch it up now and then...cheers

Looks like a great trip @poconokidII. (y) We flew in moose hunting back in the 80s a 1 hour flight north of Jellico. The walleye fishing was ridiculously good, the moose hunting was not. 😁

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks