Search results

1. rushcreek

Port Bruce

fine to launch here ,just stay south side of tree 4 to 5 ft of water there shallowest spot , 10ft at launch,,,,$15 ,,the tree is new came in mid april ,hopefully stays put, 10 ton dock killer all the way to the lake
  2. rushcreek

Boat dock availability

do here..
  3. rushcreek

Pt Bruce launch ramps

There are two ramps here,mostly depends on which works best for differnt set ups of boats and trailers and if you no what to do,,few people out today seem ok for water ,the channel has changed a bit,need to stay far south side.There is a few Trophy boats here full time and launch here,yes...
  4. rushcreek

sale of minnows

i posted it...but ...removed...had there reason.i respect that
  5. rushcreek

sale of minnows

i gave them log books ,tanks were empty, end of inspection should be good bye ,but after when they start asking question,like who else do you no that has bait for sale ,do you no who else and when did they get shipment of minnows ,when last time you got a shipment, were does all these minnows...
  6. rushcreek

sale of minnows

sling shit at a wall see what sticks, after 12 years of the same thing over and over from one department or another at m.n.r,, it becomes kind a problem ,time ,money and stress full...i had once m.n.r guy here years ago yelling at me so hard in front of my house that he was spitting in my...
  7. rushcreek

sale of minnows

allowed to ,but at what risk? of repeating same supposed mistake ,that no one will tell you what the problem is to correct? or how to correct ,have not heard back from m.n.r, ,, lawyer listed from toronto for m.n.r did get back to me,but had no info on matter? live 5 minutes away from m.n.r...
  8. rushcreek

sale of minnows

i do my own thing all my minnows come from here ,or beach port stanely berwell,what gets me didn t have any ,and no one came back to charge me ,read me rights,just demand i appear
  9. rushcreek

sale of minnows

no, sent by canada post, not even told what charges are, called m.n.r and bascially hung up on me,so im supppose to guess
  10. rushcreek

sale of minnows

Sorry to say,i will no longer be selling minnows again as of today,i recieved a letter in mail today that i have to appear in court in aug 18 or be arrested by m.n.r it says nothing about what charger is or what for,all bait shops in port bruce were raided may28 ,i didn t have any minnows at...
  11. rushcreek

Port Bruce minnows

we got lots
  12. rushcreek

Fishing Report Didn't get skunked

yes ,,i don't no how to transfer pic from f.b. to here or i would ,,,and will not take minnows ether only worms ,parents don t mind between the fishing and a dump truck load of sand delivered here last week there good for day lol ,they all go home good dirty
  13. rushcreek

Fishing Report Didn't get skunked

kids here again today pulling big yellow ones out up the river here
  14. rushcreek

Pier Fishing?

kids here at park here, off docks were getting good size perch today with worms, and i didn t see myself but told one pick ,they did better than any boats out on the lake
  15. rushcreek

Off Topic Port Bruce sailboat sinking! Rough weather reminder.

even thou it was ruff out at mouth ,that boat would never go further up stream, yesterday ,it was a strange event ,on shore wind and the weather dropped ,,,normally its a heavy north wind to do that here, the other side of lake had some funny stuff happen to i ve read to other places,, full...
  16. rushcreek

Low Water out of Burwell?

i seen the water here drop and rise here two feet here yesterday, with wind and air pressure in an hour, in 20 years i 've seen that only in late fall, all of boats were sitting on bed at one time in the day yesterday hanging from docks, um sail boat stuck wonder why??????
  17. rushcreek

Off Topic Port Bruce Bridge Open!

3 years ,,of construction or 30 days after opening of imperial rd ( hyw 73 ) new bridge which ever comes first ,,, jan 16 2021 has to be gone according to elgin county staff lawyers ,, The launch was constructed pursuant to a Letter of Authority, issued June 29, 2018, authorizing...
  18. rushcreek

Port Burwell/Rowan

48209 rushcreek line port bruce,till 8
  19. rushcreek

Port Burwell/Rowan

i don t no if those places have minnows or not ,but i do here in port bruce
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks