Fishing Report Didn't get skunked

Trevor M

Slept in again and didn't get to the pier until 7 this morning. No minnows anywhere so I had to do it the hard way. Thanks @Hooked on Ice for the use of your minnow net. I didn't get skunked, but I also didn't catch anything big enough to put into my basket to bring home. Sorry @Red Hering but you're just gonna have to order pizza for that party/funeral (depending on what happens tonight in gm 7) you're planning to have.

Ended the day with 2 small yellow perch and 2 small white ones. They were just barely bigger than the bait. All had a nice newly pierced nose and went back to show it off to their friends, but they weren't interested. Didn't see anything big enough to keep caught today, and no sheephead. Had someone walk up and ask where I got the stuff for my DIY rod holder and he took a couple pictures of it. They were still working on getting that sailboat out when I left. Other than that today, not much else to report. Nice day to be out. But I think I'll wait til later in the week or next week to go again.

Slept in again and didn't get to the pier until 7 this morning. No minnows anywhere so I had to do it the hard way. Thanks @Hooked on Ice for the use of your minnow net. I didn't get skunked, but I also didn't catch anything big enough to put into my basket to bring home. Sorry @Red Hering but you're just gonna have to order pizza for that party/funeral (depending on what happens tonight in gm 7) you're planning to have.

Ended the day with 2 small yellow perch and 2 small white ones. They were just barely bigger than the bait. All had a nice newly pierced nose and went back to show it off to their friends, but they weren't interested. Didn't see anything big enough to keep caught today, and no sheephead. Had someone walk up and ask where I got the stuff for my DIY rod holder and he took a couple pictures of it. They were still working on getting that sailboat out when I left. Other than that today, not much else to report. Nice day to be out. But I think I'll wait til later in the week or next week to go again.
No problem my friend @Trevor M a pizza sounds just fine & instead of anchovies on the pizza,I will put pieces of cooked perch,that I have left over,on the pizza instead. 🐟🍕🐟😋😉👍🙂

yes ,,i don't no how to transfer pic from f.b. to here or i would ,,,and will not take minnows ether only worms ,parents don t mind between the fishing and a dump truck load of
sand delivered here last week there good for day lol ,they all go home good dirty

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks