Pt Bruce launch ramps

DaveJ

Are there any other bigger ramps at Pt bruce other than the one single ramp at North Erie marina? Its small for my Trophy and the lineup for the single ramp is a pain when its time to come out.

North Erie is probably the best of your 3 options. I've had season launch passes some years at Rush Creek and it's by far the worst for bigger boats. That being said I never had to deal with lineups or traffic at the ramp and parking was right there although I believe he's added a lot of RV sites as he wanted to focus on that side of the business. Last season I bought my season pass at Stanley and was happy there,, fishing was just as good if not better, better ramp and no putting through the creek for 20 mins each way...

There are two ramps here,mostly depends on which works best for differnt set ups of boats and trailers and if you no what to do,,few people out today seem ok for water ,the channel has changed a bit,need to stay far south side.There is a few Trophy boats here full time and launch here,yes 5 minutes further up stream,but no hour wait,and room to move around on bigger boats,

Too many Pisstanks causing trouble at all hours is what I heard…
Ummm, no. The owners have added more camper lots on the property so there is nowhere to park your truck and trailer once you put your boat in the water. The ramp is still there but only for people who have a trailer on site.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks