Port Bruce

Turbine

What boat ramp do most of you use in Port Bruce and is there minnows to be purchased there also? First time going out of Port Bruce .
Thanks for the help.

Rush Creek has minnows, not sure if I would launch there tho, pretty shallow and there’s a tree in the middle of the river. North Erie is the only other launch

Rush Creek has minnows, not sure if I would launch there tho, pretty shallow and there’s a tree in the middle of the river. North Erie is the only other launch
How long has that been there??
I remember years ago (like 6-8 years) there was something I’d always hit under water there never knew what it was..

NEM and Rush Creek both have minnows (not sure what they're charging, since I bought the minnow net, I catch my own when I get there)

NEM is closer to the lake, but tends to be a little busier.

There's a sign by the entrance to "The Docks" this year that says their ramp is closed.

IF I had a boat, I'd be using NEM......because it's closer to the lake and I know people who have slips there that say they've been treated well.

fine to launch here ,just stay south side of tree 4 to 5 ft of water there shallowest spot , 10ft at launch,,,,$15 ,,the tree is new came in mid april ,hopefully stays put, 10 ton dock killer all the way to the lake

Last edited:
fine to launch here ,just stay south side of tree 4 to 5 ft of water there shallowest spot , 10ft at launch,,,,$15 ,,the tree is new came in mid april ,hopefully stays put, 10 ton dock killer all the way to the lake
It will be a good catfish nest 😉

NEM and Rush Creek both have minnows (not sure what they're charging, since I bought the minnow net, I catch my own when I get there)

NEM is closer to the lake, but tends to be a little busier.

There's a sign by the entrance to "The Docks" this year that says their ramp is closed.

IF I had a boat, I'd be using NEM......because it's closer to the lake and I know people who have slips there that say they've been treated well.
Unfortunately docks is closed until further notice i believe. Too much damage to the ramp. This was my go to ramp.

Thats not what i wanted to hear. Time to find a new ramp i suppose
Sad news for sure @Kbreks 👎 and I have used their boat ramp a few times over the year’s. Well,at least NEM and Rush Creek marina,is still there in Port Bruce to launch from. 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Last edited:
That's true. Nem can get way too busy for my liking though.
Agree. Great people but with a single ramp launching can be a nightmare..2nd only to coming in with 12 boats ahead of you and having to hold a position in cramped quarters by yourself....

That's true. Nem can get way too busy for my liking though.
Are you near Port Burwell @Kbreks ? There are a couple of boat ramp’s there,and just a thought,because there have been some good catches of walleye limit’s there just recently by @tailfeathers Fishing charter,and from @BozoBrody limiting out off Port Burwell as well,from over a week ago. Tight lines & Walleye’s ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Last edited:
Are you near Port Burwell @Kbreks ? There are a couple of boat ramp’s there,and just a thought,because there have been some good catches of walleye limit’s there just recently by @tailfeathers Fishing charter,and from @BozoBrody limiting out off Port Burwell as well,from over a week ago. Tight lines & Walleye’s ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂
Im about 40 mins to an hour from Burwell, bruce, Stanley, longpoint. I bounce all over. I just like to find a nice ramp and make that my go to. NEM was my go to for a while when the previous owners of the docks told me i must be off the property by dark.

Im about 40 mins to an hour from Burwell, bruce, Stanley, longpoint. I bounce all over. I just like to find a nice ramp and make that my go to. NEM was my go to for a while when the previous owners of the docks told me i must be off the property by dark.
north erie marine has lots of minows new park owners mike and linda nice people ramp is open at 6 am they man it till 8 after that your on your pwn to load unless someone around will help you

north erie marine has lots of minows new park owners mike and linda nice people ramp is open at 6 am they man it till 8 after that your on your pwn to load unless someone around will help you
6am is too late

Did hear it was under new owners. Still doesnt help with the super busy ramp. Will still end up going there this season im sure. But ive been going out of longpoint lately and will continue to if i can find some fish.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks