Search results

1. Z

Dmanwithnoname - check your messages

😀
  2. Z

Minnows?

Anyone know where to get minnows early in the morning on LPB? Collins is out where I normally launch Thanks in advance!
  3. Z

Glasgow June 19

Fished 5-8PM, 3 eyes 2/4 on bows. Nothing consistently catching fish. Fished from 45-63 fow. 64° out deep 60° in 45 fow. Marked the most fish in 35 and 50 fow but they weren’t that interested. Launch fees went up to 18$ fyi.
  4. Z

Custom Full enclosed Bimini

Good Evening, I priced out one of these recently and my jaw dropped a bit. Looking for a second/third opinion on pricing. Anyone have a suggestion? London-Sarnia area. First price was 4500$, may have to stick with the Amazon specials at that price. Thanks!
  5. Z

Lake Nipissing - Ice Fishing

Good Morning, Looking to go up to nipissing for some early ice fishing. Any areas you’ve fished with success for perch/walleye and baits would be appreciated. I have all my own gear so am not looking for hut operators at this time. I’ve fished the lake a decent amount in the summer but none of...
  6. Z

Boat Storage - Which Option Preferred?

Good Afternoon, Looking for opinions. Boat wrapped for winter with the shrink wrap or indoor storage non heated shop? The boat would be in my lane way for the winter no chance of anything falling on it etc.
  7. Z

Glasgow live Aug 17

65-70 fow 4 bows 1 walleye as of now, lake has a small chop but comfortable with a light fog. Fish are showing 25-30 fow down not much bait yet
  8. Z

Glasgow Sat AM?

Have been eyeing this up all week, all of a sudden windy and wind finder are both bumping wind speeds up to 10mph plus gust 15+. Anyone going out or have good news I’m not seeing? It is an off shore wind but I’ve got a smaller boat at 17’.
  9. Z

Risk vs reward - Extending my season

Good Morning, This is my first year with a boat, 2014 Lund fury with a 50hp evinrude. I am wondering at what point it is dangerous to keep the boat out still in the cold weather? I have no issues fishing the cold weather but I do not want to freeze the block or jeopardize my boat. Any tips...
  10. Z

Glasgow tomorrow evening? Winds

Looking to head out but I’m unsure with the winds looking at wind finder it’s saying .7 foot waves but windy is calling for 15 mph with gusts of 20. I know I can use the web cam but with the North wind I’m guessing it won’t show much for waves on the lake. Thanks!
  11. Z

Recommendations on a new prop

Good evening, I am looking to buy a spare prop for my 2014 evinrude etec 50 hp. I have no idea where to start. I googled it and there seems to be 100 options. I understand the pitch and assumed I would stick in the middle around 13, after that I am lost. Any recommendations would be...
  12. Z

Mythical striped fish

Took the new to me boat down to Glasgow Sunday and trolled around for a couple hours but to no avail. Tried again today out on the water, figured I would change it up and try for some perch. 15-25fow a few unknown specimens appeared this AM, not quite a limit. Anyone know if these are any good...
  13. Z

Looking for recommendations - Bimini Top purchase

Good morning, I just bought my first boat this week, 2014 Lund fury xl 1625, but now the wife wants a Bimini for it. Any recommendations on where to get one? I haven’t called any dealers but wasn’t sure if someone had a good site they used to order. Thanks!
  14. Z

Used boat dealers - ISO

Good afternoon, I’m looking to purchase my first boat, but don’t know which dealers to go to or call. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking for a 16-17 foot fish n ski preferably 50+ hp, with minimal hours. Budget around 15k. Have been hunting on Kijiji for weeks but only...
  15. Z

Port Burwell Ramp/Minnows?

Hi all, Just wondering if the new ramp is done, or if another is open. Also if there are minnow available now or if anyone knows a date for these two occurrences. Hoping to get out perchin in a couple weeks now that Simcoe ice fishing is done. Thanks
  16. Z

Horwood Outpost

Hi All, I was just wondering on opinions of Horwood. I know it's been brought up quite a bit, and good reviews have come back but looking online through google there are a couple negative reviews stating hydro gets shut off from 9am-5pm and owner isn't the most friendly. I don't care so much...
  17. Z

Bruce/Burwell clarity

Looking to shore fish Monday. With this wind has the lake turned over in tight? Hopefully someone has been out or is near by. Thanks in advance!
  18. Z

Port Bruce/Burwell weather report

Hi guys and gals, looking for a weather report and water report if possible. How much rain came down today down that way? Thanks, Zzguffy
  19. Z

Burwell/Bruce weather/ lake report?

Hi guys and gals, Looking to get out fishing still from shore but not sure how much rain you guys got down there and how bad the water is. 80 minute drive to mud is unfortunate, if anyone could help out with an update that'd be appreciated! Thanks in advance. Curious how muddy the water is in...
  20. Z

Water clarity port Bruce/burwell

Good morning, Just wondering if anyone could give an update on the water clarity near shore for either of these locations? Looking to get out in the morning but don't want to drive an hour and find muddy water. Unfortunately I don't have a boat so I'm forced to shore fish, thanks for all the help.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks