Boat Storage - Which Option Preferred?

zzguffy901

Good Afternoon,

Looking for opinions.

Boat wrapped for winter with the shrink wrap or indoor storage non heated shop? The boat would be in my lane way for the winter no chance of anything falling on it etc.

I wanted access to my boat so I bought a large portable garage. It’ll pay for itself in 3 years of boat wrapping

I did the same, but don't cheap out on the portable. Use a reputable dealer ie covertec. The good ones have great warranty won't frey or tear. Plus the bars are made of steel not aluminum.

Attachments

• 20210106_153343.jpg
    20210106_153343.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 25
Good Afternoon,

Looking for opinions.

Boat wrapped for winter with the shrink wrap or indoor storage non heated shop? The boat would be in my lane way for the winter no chance of anything falling on it etc.
I also wrap mine & put it in the driveway, also put a full tarp over the wrapping, I feel safer with my baby in the driveway, was out a couple of times cleaning of the snow but never had any problems, I don't know what one of those sheds would be worth but it can't be cheap, also would take up a lot of room

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks