Water clarity port Bruce/burwell

zzguffy901

Good morning,

Just wondering if anyone could give an update on the water clarity near shore for either of these locations? Looking to get out in the morning but don't want to drive an hour and find muddy water. Unfortunately I don't have a boat so I'm forced to shore fish, thanks for all the help.

Going to Bruce in about a hour I will post a pic for ya , yesterday mud line was out about 2miles ish maybe bit more .............apps

I don't like the sounds of that lol. But thanks any help is appreciated

I live within 2 miles of Erie and after the inshore winds we got here all day yesterday and last night along with heavy rain I can assure you it's as muddy brown as a Cleveland Browns jersey. It's still blowing 25 km from the SW, I'd pick another day.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, I may push it back until early next week as I'm sure the lake will take a few good calm days to settle.

Yeah @zzguffy901 @Wave Runner is right on the money ....it choco brown at less 2ish miles out and this storm right now will not help things ........apps

IMG_20150527_153349.jpg~320x480

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks