Mythical striped fish

zzguffy901

Took the new to me boat down to Glasgow Sunday and trolled around for a couple hours but to no avail. Tried again today out on the water, figured I would change it up and try for some perch. 15-25fow a few unknown specimens appeared this AM, not quite a limit. Anyone know if these are any good for eating? ?

Attachments

• 8E1E2B15-64AB-4EA1-A8E5-9498D0BB4FBB.jpeg
    8E1E2B15-64AB-4EA1-A8E5-9498D0BB4FBB.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 354
Took the new to me boat down to Glasgow Sunday and trolled around for a couple hours but to no avail. Tried again today out on the water, figured I would change it up and try for some perch. 15-25fow a few unknown specimens appeared this AM, not quite a limit. Anyone know if these are any good for eating? ?
@zzguffy901 First of all,congratulations for you have struck,Gold!! :oops:o_O I hope that @Wave Runner sees your photo,for he thinks that those yellow perch have left the area off of Port Glasgow,where he likes to fish. Thanks for sharing your perch catching report & enjoy your perch fry!!??:)

My my... at Port Glasgow are you kidding me? What size net did you use? ;) ?
Just kidding great to hear there are some perch around. Did you use emerald shiners? :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks