Burwell/Bruce weather/ lake report?

zzguffy901

Hi guys and gals,

Looking to get out fishing still from shore but not sure how much rain you guys got down there and how bad the water is. 80 minute drive to mud is unfortunate, if anyone could help out with an update that'd be appreciated! Thanks in advance. Curious how muddy the water is in close and how far out the mud line is. I assume bad but am optimistic

Last edited:
I am not there but we had constant downpour for hours so it's going to be pretty muddy anywhere near shore. Especially with it being the first big rain...

MUDD LINE is still a ways out ,will take a wk to clear up,they still get fish in the dirty water:censored:

Thanks guys, very unfortunate but that's fishing. Might still try one day this week, will post if I do. Have a week off and can't fish because the weather

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks