Lake Nipissing - Ice Fishing

zzguffy901

Good Morning,

Looking to go up to nipissing for some early ice fishing. Any areas you’ve fished with success for perch/walleye and baits would be appreciated. I have all my own gear so am not looking for hut operators at this time. I’ve fished the lake a decent amount in the summer but none of those areas will be accessible due to being on the south shore by the French. I was looking toward the south/East end of the lake.

Thanks in Advance!

Callander bay. Good mix of fish but very few walleye in the slot size. Should be enough perch or pile for a little feed.

Callander bay. Good mix of fish but very few walleye in the slot size. Should be enough perch or pile for a little feed.
Slot size has changed for this year.....will post a link to the new regs in a bit. It should be a bit better I think.

Slot size has changed for this year.....will post a link to the new regs in a bit. It should be a bit better I think.
I saw that. 40cm to 45 cm I think . Most are still under and odd one over . Last year we caught over 50 in a weekend and only one in the slot.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks