Search results

1. W

the london boat and fishn show

We enjoyed it . Bought what i wanted at a fair price . 10 bucks is not a high price to get in . Parking is free .
  2. W

LONDON BOAT &LEISURE SHOW

We have free tickets . The show is just part of the day . We have other plans for the rest of it .
  3. W

LONDON BOAT &LEISURE SHOW

We always go to the show.I don't go just to buy tackle. We take it as a day out for the family. Its nice to look at the new boats and talk to some outfitters . The tackle shops i buy from are there.We enjoy the day out and look forward to it.
  4. W

Winter bows

Icefisherman has posted some great fishing reports on this board. So if he says he caught these fish the other day i would not question his reports. He has gave me many tips on salmon fishing on Ontario . This board is going to lose alot of great posters due to all the nitpicking that goes on .
  5. W

Book Your 2013 Boat Slip Before It's To Late!

Looking forward to the new ramp. What are the plans for it ? Same location , 2 wide ? It will be great.
  6. W

Mayday

I heard on the news tonite that there was a mayday call from Longpoint today .They said that there boat was sinking . Thats all that was said . Hope everyone is okay .
  7. W

Wildwood

The dam has been open since the end of Aug for repairs. I know that they lower it for spring run off. It is this low for repairs as stated in the post .
  8. W

Wildwood

Took my son for a hike at Wildwood Dam today. The water is way low . The dam has been open since the end of Aug. For repairs .I brought my gps and marked some stumps, sunken logs drop off and a gravel bed . Could not believe all of the pop cans and beer bootles on the lake bed.
  9. W

Port Bruce Sept. 5 morning

I checked the chartplotter . 35 ' of water is about 1.40 miles south of Bruce .Good luck .
  10. W

minnows

Thanks for the help.Won't get out today . Will try on Tues .
  11. W

minnows

Hello, Just wondering if anyone has minnows in Port Bruce for Monday? Thanks
  12. W

Dipsy questions

Make sure you have the weight set right. Have the weight set for it is toward the boat .
  13. W

Leadcore ,Long verses short leaders

I use 25 ' lead on leadcore . It allows the lures to wave with the leadcore .
  14. W

Pt. Bruce lake conditions Sunday 8 a.m.

Like i said in the post . I alway check the weather conditions before we leave ! Most times it is at least 3 or more sites . It is always nice to see the lake realtime . You can tell alot by seeing the water .If it looks to rough at Erie then we may go elsewhere like Huron or Ontario .I like...
  15. W

It would save some of us alot of driving if there was a webcam on the light house on the pier . I always check the weather conditions before we leave be seeing it real time would be sweet!The one in Burwell has not worked in a while:(
  16. W

Thanks. I thought it was going to be bumpy today . Too much for me.:(
  17. W

FINALY

Reeling in 10 colors of lead is worse when there is a 10 lb sheephead at the other end . You need to run long leads off of you downriggers . 100 to 200' somedays . I find this year walleye fishing has been harder than last year . With them being out so far there has been few days weather wise...
  18. W

Port Bruce 19th and a sad trip back in

We have the cannon inteli troll on our boat . Its works okay on erie . On lake ontario it will lose signal at 80'. A wet rag on the anntenna will fix this . Have had it down over 120' with no problems .
  19. W

Port Bruce 19th and a sad trip back in

I know the feeling.We lost a rigger last year. The only good thing was that the wife let me replace it with a electric ones:D.This year i rigged up some tether ropes for them . I check the hold down knobs regularly now ;)
  20. W

Need Some Advice

The walleye seem to be out far this .Last time i was out we where 15 miles out . The water was warm . Not sure what it is now . Have not been out since the end of July . Had to run the riggers deep 50'. 10 color lead was working . Speed was 2.5 to 3 mph. Dark spoons and gold riplin redfins...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks