Mayday

wdodgetruck

I heard on the news tonite that there was a mayday call from Longpoint today .They said that there boat was sinking . Thats all that was said . Hope everyone is okay .

quote:
Originally posted by wdodgetruck

I heard on the news tonite that there was a mayday call from Longpoint today .They said that there boat was sinking . Thats all that was said . Hope everyone is okay .

at 16:13 on October 19, 2012, EDT.

2 vessels, helicopter search for man on Lake Erie after getting mayday call

The Canadian Press

LONG POINT, Ont. - A search is underway on Lake Erie this afternoon after officials received a mayday call.

The Joint Rescue Co-ordination Centre at CFB Trenton says they got a call at 2:50 p.m. from someone who said he was sinking.

A Canadian Coast Guard vessel, a U.S. Coast Guard vessel and helicopter are now searching around the hamlet of Long Point.

However, officials said they couldn't pinpoint exactly where the transmission was coming from.

(CJOJ)

Content Provided By Canadian Press.

Doesnt sound good. Hopefully a happy ending.

DSCF1466.jpg

I think this is the maday that they were responding to wrong lake but they made it back to shore

http://www.cp24.com/news/two-men-rescued-after-boat-sinks-in-lake-ontario-1.1003704

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks