Search results

1. jamieharrower24

Pair of Church TX-44 Super Planer

Ive only used these twice. $100 for the pair Located in Drumbo PM or text 519 770 7593
  2. jamieharrower24

St Clair Musky ?

Hey all, so this year now after the cottage in Parry Sound was sold last fall Ive decided to keep my boat down at Luken Marina for the season and go full on into the Musky challenge. Coming from mostly always pulling spoons for Lake Trout the last 20 years Ive got alot to learn. Talking with...
  3. jamieharrower24

Port Rowan - parking/unloading ?

Does anybody know or ever use Port Rowan down at the park to access the bay on sled/atv ? Just looking at different options around other than cardiac hill or Collins. I know it takes a bit longer to find the deeper 6' plus water but Ive been hearing of guys doing well in shallower water this...
  4. jamieharrower24

Lake St. Clair forums ?

Anybody know if there are forums like Stomps focused more on LSC ? The reports on here are great but infrequent. Wondered if there is something out there with more frequent reports on conditions etc. (y)
  5. jamieharrower24

Bluffs tomorrow

With the nice weather and winds (although a tad high) from the West Im going to make a run out to the bar tomorrow afternoon with one of my kids. Will be trolling around and see whats biting. Anybody else going out tmrw to take advantage of the high temps? Anybody been out to Bluffs as of...
  6. jamieharrower24

Port Maitland/ Rock Point

This coming long wknd Ive been roped into going down to Rock Point PP and I notice there is a boat launch on the east side of river near the park. Ive never been down there before. Usually always at Long Point PP. Anybody have info on this area and the river there ? I might as well bring my...
  7. jamieharrower24

Youngs Creek clarification

Going down to a friends place in Port Ryerse this wknd, he has access to a spot between what the regs state for extended season (downstream side of bridge on Front Rd. and the lake itself) is this small stretch considered Zone 19 or Zone 16 . If Iam understanding it that small stretch of the...
  8. jamieharrower24

2017/2018 Inner Bay Ice Fishing Thread

Hearing all the chatter about this season and how its supposed to be a "Normal Canadian" winter Ive been doing alot of thinking about hard water fishing and hope it does come true. Its been along time since the bay was littered in huts, would be nice to see again. Figured Id start a thread to...
  9. jamieharrower24

Bluffs bar today 25th

Heading down to the ramp right now with my 21ft Starcraft CC to try out at bluffs. The boat came down from up north early this year so hafta runout there seeing all the pics on here. Has trolling the bar/weed edge been working at all? That's all I've ever done yrs out there prior when get out...
  10. jamieharrower24

Normandale/Ryerse ?

Would there be any spring perch spawning out front there our do most of them come into the bay to spawn? Always wondered if they will span in the sandy/rocky areas also ? Ive always done not to bad (never have limited out and that with a conservation tag) LOL. Just wondered about the species...
  11. jamieharrower24

Fall Minnows (where do they go?)

Serious question, up at our cottage on Geo Bay (Parry Sound area) up until a cpl wknds ago I could always trap dozens of minnows just around the dock and always see huge schools. This wknd a bit cooler it's just barren out there. Where do they go? ‎
  12. jamieharrower24

It could always be worse

If you did get out on the water and didnt catch anything.......atleast you got out. This happened in Port Dover yesterday. Im impressed with how he took the time to take his shoes and socks off lol.
  13. jamieharrower24

Minnows?

Can anyone tell me if theres minnows avail down there, I held off winterizing one of the boats in hopes of a upcoming like weekend and figured might as well go play in the bay on Sat. Wash some lures at least lol . Thanks Jamie
  14. jamieharrower24

Any ramps open?

The wife and I took a drive down last weekend to have a look in the bay and seen the west half was open and seen a jon boat tied up at Pt Rowan also. Wondering if anythings has opened up. We did pop into Booths and there was still a bit of ice in there.
  15. jamieharrower24

If you could only use 1 lure....

For some fun, as the title says, I'll start it and my choice would be the Blue Fox Vibrax #3 in chartreuse color. Since this spinner came out many yrs ago Ive always had very good luck with it on many diff species. Its always my go to lure when things are slow.
  16. jamieharrower24

Bluffs Bar updates ??

Is there any action out at Bluffs at this time in the season? I dont fish LPB much with the boat I have down here (32' cruiser) but the kids are wanting to go fishing down here. I recall yrs ago going out trolling the inside of the bar on a 30' Searay and we caught more Bass than Ive seen in my...
  17. jamieharrower24

LPB Ice Huts ??

My brother and I are thinking about moving up from the portable huts and possibly making one this year to use out in the bay. Is there any restrictions or regs that need to be followed for this? I know the cpl times Ive been up north some places the hut needs to be registered or something like...
  18. jamieharrower24

Booths/St Williams parking advice needed

Didn't get a chance to get down that way today but will tmrw, where is the best place to park there. Never been in winter. Would like to tow out a sleigh behind sled too. Jamie
  19. jamieharrower24

Booths??

Anybody fish out front of Booths through the ice? Gunna go down to the bay tmrw and was just wondering if its St Willys or Old Cut that everyone uses. I did ok out front of Booths in the Spring. Anybody think its good in winter?
  20. jamieharrower24

Perchin in the by tmrw??

Anybody care to share a few tidbits of what type of water I should be locating them in this time of the year? Not lookin for your exact honey holes just some info to get me in the right direction for this time of year . Have the day off tmrw and figured Id go down and try it out. Never been out...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks