Perchin in the by tmrw??

jamieharrower24

Anybody care to share a few tidbits of what type of water I should be locating them in this time of the year? Not lookin for your exact honey holes just some info to get me in the right direction for this time of year . Have the day off tmrw and figured Id go down and try it out. Never been out this late in the bay, havent been down there since April and we did ok in front of Booths then.

Jamie

Thx for both tips BD :), just to make sure is that the bait shop across from the way down to Booths? Ive only ever gone to Wells before. Thx.

Jamie

Ah Iam assuming you mean the Shady Ackers Camp lol? Im gunna take a stab at fishing 8-10 FOW about a foot of bottom to start....its about all I know lol :D

Jamie

Was out today off Ackers in 5.5ft of water none stop action we had to sort threw them great day to be out

Over the weed 'puffs' is sometimes the key to the bay....not the sandy bottom .......I've moved 10 feet over one and had it make all the difference

Bill

I want to live forever...so far so good

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks