Fall Minnows (where do they go?)

jamieharrower24

Serious question, up at our cottage on Geo Bay (Parry Sound area) up until a cpl wknds ago I could always trap dozens of minnows just around the dock and always see huge schools. This wknd a bit cooler it's just barren out there. Where do they go? ‎

Serious question, up at our cottage on Geo Bay (Parry Sound area) up until a cpl wknds ago I could always trap dozens of minnows just around the dock and always see huge schools. This wknd a bit cooler it's just barren out there. Where do they go? ‎
It's difficult to get serious answer around here even when you ask a serious question. :D

Minnows in fall, and Spring, will always seek out the warmest water. Even if a few degrees difference. Canals/Streams/Creeks often have warmer temps than main lakes/bays. These are good areas to intercept these fish.

Back