Search results

1. Zosk

Off Topic Securing your kicker

Not a peep on this, insurance claim. Updated security measures now. They better have 'mission impossible' skills to do it again.
  2. Zosk

Bluff Bar Selected Harvest Round II.

It appears to me humans are the issue, not the bowfin.
  3. Zosk

Launch Bozo

We have all experienced this. And yes, my blood boils. Its one thing to be a newb and have problems, most boaters will assist anyone in a little distress or just learning. What I could never figure out and still don't understand is, why no sign? 'Back boat in when ready only'. "Do not block the...
  4. Zosk

Carpal tunnel surgery?

Thats the one.
  5. Zosk

Off Topic Need some advice on selling my boat

Sold my 2000 crestliner 1600 fish hawk in a few hours. Lots of use and got what i paid for it 20 yrs ago! My buddy sold his 2012 tracker 18 sport for 2k more than he paid in 2011! The market is hot. Ask for what you want, you will likely get it. Both boats mentioned sold in less than 24 hrs.
  6. Zosk

Carpal tunnel surgery?

Had mine done at St Joseph's as well young doc was amazing.think he was actually a plastic surgeon. And a fisherman so understood my issues lol. Dont let the horror story scare ya.
  7. Zosk

Carpal tunnel surgery?

Also never missed a day of work. 1st 12 hrs of pain then nothing. Ask for the good drugs, 1st op i was given Tylenol 3 that did squat, 2nd i had Hydromorphone ( sp?), makes you feel like crap but at least i slept through most of the pain. My dominant hand was worse for pain also btw.
  8. Zosk

Carpal tunnel surgery?

Had both hands done last 2 yrs. Couldn't hold a rod without pins and needles and there is no way I was going to let that come between me and fishing. First operation was a March 25th and was fishing without issue on May long weekend ~ 1.5 months. No need for brace or anything and was...
  9. Zosk

Bronte question: launch and parking

Never launched at Bronte and thought i would give it a go in the am. Is everyone launching at the public boat launch there and is there ample parking?
  10. Zosk

Nanticoke

Was a Northern King off cannon ball. Doctor Death ( DD) ...purple
  11. Zosk

Nanticoke

Managed this fat boy in 100ft of water of Nanticoke. First laker. 100ft and 60ft back at 2.7mph
  12. Zosk

Thanks. Police report filed already. And i am carrying the serial number. I don't see lots of the Tahatsu’s around but i will definitely be looking. good idea about the marinas ill take that into consideration.
  13. Zosk

At the advice if members the details of theft. It was a Tohatsu 6hp sail pro 4 stroke. Think it was a 2018 model year. Stolen in Caledonia.
  14. Zosk

Lost my kicker to some POS the other night. Cut lock and took right out of my driveway. Needless to say more cameras with motion detection are going up and a new fully enclosed fence. How does everyone secure their kickers?
  15. Zosk

Off Topic Aluminum boat registration number removal

Heat gun. Comes right off
  16. Zosk

Off Topic Kicker

6hp is sufficient however i agree with jakerboy. I Put a 6hp Tohatso on my 1850 SST crestliner and my only complaint is that it rattles too much for a 4 stroke. Pushes just fine. My 200 verado is more quiet. go dual cylinder.
  17. Zosk

Fish finder info.

I run a Hum helix 7 gen 2 and lowrance. Both are good. Dont over think it. Look for half decent transducer power and a gps and you cant go wrong. Tour Navionics card adds a couple of hundred. If your budget is limited find used in kijijji.
  18. Zosk

Off Topic Requesting feedback on fishing ex Port Burwell

Just graduated from a 16ft crestliner. If the big boats were out, so was i. Now that being said, i was all over the weather and my ild boat was hard to keep going in one direction without holding the wheel. If solo, have a kill laniard hooked up should you brave bigger rollers. Marine radios...
  19. Zosk

Nanticoke advice

Was good last weekend. Success off riggers and dipseys. 50-80 ft of water most fish landed were in the 50-60 ft range. 50 ft leads. Ladder backs were my hot lures. White/ orange / pink glow.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks