Launch Bozo

@hvyhaul : Great enjoy that freedom, and give those fish hell…. congrats….. Do you have any idea on miles logged ??

@hvyhaul : Thx bet your sick of my questions by now HAG1 (Have A Good 1) I told you it would go by fast now it will only SPEED UP.

Albert why did you post this, just reading this I'm pissed.:mad::mad:
I think if it had of been me, one of us would have been floating down the river, more than likely me at my age.:eek::D
Hear I was going to have a nice day, :banghead::banghead::D:D

Oh ya, my blood would have been boiling.

I had a guy in Dunnville last week ask my daughter to move the boat, I had just launched it and went to park 50 meters away.
I walked right back, jumped in and pulled away from the dock. I didn't know of the request until we were idling out from the dock while I got a few things organized. His boat was on a float that arrived a few minutes after we had left the double wide launch. Idiots everywhere. :D

Ooops should read Victoria Day Weekend.

If you want to make yourself unnecessarily angry. Go launch at LP Provincial Park on a summer weekend. Lol.

Reactions: GPS
If you want to make yourself unnecessarily angry. Go launch at LP Provincial Park on a summer weekend. Lol.
Exactly the reason my wife and I finally got a slip. Sooo much easier. And if I get there early enough we can watch the side show from the boat.

We have all experienced this. And yes, my blood boils. Its one thing to be a newb and have problems, most boaters will assist anyone in a little distress or just learning. What I could never figure out and still don't understand is, why no sign? 'Back boat in when ready only'. "Do not block the ramp" etc etc. Have never seen one and I trailer all over this great province.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks