Recent content by Jwalsh

1. Jwalsh

You Guy's

lol don’t worry I won’t share what ramps are still accessible
  2. Jwalsh

You Guy's

Quit being such a troll and mind your business, I got into a couple yesterday on the bay, found a open ramp and got dinner, what did you eat?
  3. Jwalsh

Boat ramps thoughts??

Is this a joke lol I went fishing today and didn’t see a single person
  4. Jwalsh

yes, i saw that, but the no rear sight has me concerned i guess. How have you shot without it?

yes, i saw that, but the no rear sight has me concerned i guess. How have you shot without it?
  5. Jwalsh

Wanted looking for a .22 rifle

Does anyone have a .22 for sale in the Tillsonburg-Delhi-Simcoe area? Would prefer something with a clip and open sites, semi auto
  6. Jwalsh

Beagle pups wanted.

If your on facebook, go look up "ontario houndsmen", im on this page as well. There are guys constantly selling hounds of all types of different breeds. Also a great page if you love hunting with hounds!
  7. Jwalsh

For Sale Field Layout Blind & ATV Helmet

bump, new price on blind $125.00
  8. Jwalsh

DEER SIGN

stills spots on the fawns on my cams, one doe has triplets! They are loving the crab apples and the old salt lick stump! Only buck so far comes in the middle of the night, young 8 pointer. With this heat, ill likely be waiting till 3rd week of October to start my sitting, love the last week...
  9. Jwalsh

bump Blind and helmet still available
  10. Jwalsh

Yes it is.
  11. Jwalsh

looking for a used layout blind

for field or water?
  12. Jwalsh

For Sale Boat ladder

Boat ladder $45
  13. Jwalsh

Auger plate sold now, Layout blind and helmet still available Thanks!
  14. Jwalsh

Fish Finder is sold, thanks
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks