Recent content by Jwalsh

1. Jwalsh

Any butchers out there?.

Try B&C Farms just south of Langton On Mcdowell Road, they did a great job with some deer for us this year.
  2. Jwalsh

Lake superior

WOW, You must be a joy to fish with lol
  3. Jwalsh

Getting out again

Winds look pretty good this weekend now, especially Sunday, look out walleyes!
  4. Jwalsh

Habs tonight

Go Flyers GO! Hate the habs with a passion and hope they get knocked out of playoffs they shouldnt even be part of lol
  5. Jwalsh

Oh so sketchy?

looks okay Saturday afternoon!
  6. Jwalsh

Off Topic- Mask

Just pull the tshirt up over my mouth and nose lol
  7. Jwalsh

Fishing Report 15 july nanticoke.

i was also out there last night, didnt get a bite till 8pm either. But after 8 we couldn't keep them off our lines, ended up going 9/12 in about 1hr15mins!
  8. Jwalsh

You Guy's

lol don’t worry I won’t share what ramps are still accessible
  9. Jwalsh

You Guy's

Quit being such a troll and mind your business, I got into a couple yesterday on the bay, found a open ramp and got dinner, what did you eat?
  10. Jwalsh

Boat ramps thoughts??

Is this a joke lol I went fishing today and didn’t see a single person
  11. Jwalsh

DEER SIGN

stills spots on the fawns on my cams, one doe has triplets! They are loving the crab apples and the old salt lick stump! Only buck so far comes in the middle of the night, young 8 pointer. With this heat, ill likely be waiting till 3rd week of October to start my sitting, love the last week...
  12. Jwalsh

it sold fast, if he doesnt pick it up tonight ill message you.

it sold fast, if he doesnt pick it up tonight ill message you.
  13. Jwalsh

try a worm, worms always seem to work well in small creeks for browns and brookies
  14. Jwalsh

Leadcore, Bottom bounce, deep divers, or dipsey/jet?

Give snap weights a try. Snap a 1oz or 2oz lead weight to your line, 50' back from your lure, let out another 50' and start trolling, the more line you let out, the deeper you go. Reel up the line, unsnap the weight and continue fighting the fish. Lots of charts and info online.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks