You Guy's

Status
Not open for further replies.
So similar to a"Twitter Bot" :rolleyes:

Hahaha Nice proof ! I doubt you even read the article .No where in that article does it mention Canada acting before the states . Maybe that article is entirely true . It doesn’t change the fact we acted later . If we took it so serious why did we ship literal tons of ppe away that the poor healthcare workers here could use right about now . Weird thing to do if you took this serious from the get go

With respect to everyone's opinions, yes, this sh$t is real. I am a single father of 1, a daughter, who I am so proud to say she is a front line R.N. with the B.C, Interior health in the town of Inveremere. 2 weeks ago today, she called me to advise me that on her midnight shift, she had to triage their first confirmed case of Covid-19 and the cases are starting to come in. My F'n heart sank!!! We live together out there and now I can't go home. I worry about her constantly! You parents can understand what that feels like. So far, as of last testing, she is negative...for now though. as I mentioned, the cases are increasing. So, for those who don't think this is a big deal, please take the time to review the stats from around the world...this sh#t is REAL!

That Washington Post story isn't completely true. From the article "banning incoming travelers from two continents" is complete BS. Going on Flight Tracker easily shows many in bound flights from overseas. Not saying Canada is doing any better with this either. Right now I found a passenger flight of a Boeing 777 from Guangzhou China to LAX in Los Angeles. Scheduled daily. Due in 6 h 31m.

R Rod, its well past bitching at governments and your racist shit? Glad to have you covering my back, show's your colour?

Not my racist shit I could careless . Look up articles from when this started in Canada that was the mayor of T.Os main concern . I’m on team Canada people’s race is irrelevant if you're here . I just wish that instead of worrying about non sense at the beginning of this it would have been taken more serious .

Last edited:
R Rod, its well past bitching at governments and your racist shit? Glad to have you covering my back, show's your colour?

Ps I wasn’t the one bitching about governments I was just pointing out that we are no better then the states in this regard . I don’t like the pastime of bashing on the USA .

Lets all get in the SAME boat and beat this $hit, we need to come together rather than push and shove. Time to say STAY HOME. This will also help our FRONT LINE PEOPLE we are so glad they are with us... Please act as one from here on to the end !!!!!!

Hahaha Nice proof ! I doubt you even read the article .No where in that article does it mention Canada acting before the states . Maybe that article is entirely true . It doesn’t change the fact we acted later . If we took it so serious why did we ship literal tons of ppe away that the poor healthcare workers here could use right about now . Weird thing to do if you took this serious from the get go

Trump was already working on the coronavirus response while his BS impeachment trial was in progress. A couple of senators left the Senate to have meeting with him on this. Hus SOTU mentioned how bad coronovirus is. Canada was scratching its balls. The response was late and flights from China were still arriving. I recall that Mr Shiny Pony was doing nothing, while some people, lets call them "officials", were concerned that any sort of travel ban is "racist". I recall triggered Ford and other Premiers to start doing something at the airports. It was only just over a months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks